Thread: NFL Draft

Default NFL Draft

Is anyone excited about the NFL Draft? I can't wait until (or maybe could) the Saints are on the clock. Hopefully they will address their terrible defense. An offensive player should be tempting because Sean Peyton is always looking for more offensive threats. Devery Henderson is well passed his prime and is currently a free agent. They could be looking for that constant threat on the feild to replace Henderson.

Don't pay much attention to the draft anymore. Can't stand all the ESPN hype. Maybe I'll read something about it in the paper tomorrow.

I like football and play fantasy football, but the draft is so sensationalized and takes too damn long! The only way I would watch is if I had a relative in the potential pool or if a hometown hero might get selected. Then stop watching.

I myself am happy with the picks the Browns made in the draft... I was just relived they decided to avoid temptation of picking up a quarterback because the last thing we need is another QB when we have three already. I like the pick in Barkevious Mingo who will fit in our defensive scheme and I see a lot of better decisions than in the past with my cursed team!

Yes, I'm a Browns fan... don't make fun of me please because I grew up 50-odd miles from Cleveland!