Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: New Zealand Man Arrested For Watching Fairy Porn

  1. #1

    Default New Zealand Man Arrested For Watching Fairy Porn

    A New Zealand man has been placed in jail for watching cartoon videos of pixies, elves and other fantasy creatures having sex. Ronald Clark downloaded the digitally created pornography three years ago.

    Japanese anime: Cartoon love lands Kiwi in prison - YouTube

    Even though he had previous charges for improper conduct, isn't it a bit scarry? I mean, what if I'm cracked down on for watching pictures of people in diapers (mind, you, grown-ups in diapers), just because I, then, by their arguments, would jump "into the real thing"?

    What if I like pictures of diapers? Would that, somehow connect to a crime, by that logic? I don't care if someone else likes to watch trolls, unicorns, fairies and gnomes having fun, as long as it doesn't involve *actual children* or *depictions of actual children*.

    Now if I like furry porn, does that mean I'll get arrested for zoophilia?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ZodiacPup View Post
    A New Zealand man has been placed in jail for watching cartoon videos of pixies, elves and other fantasy creatures having sex. Ronald Clark downloaded the digitally created pornography three years ago.

    Japanese anime: Cartoon love lands Kiwi in prison - YouTube

    Even though he had previous charges for improper conduct, isn't it a bit scarry? I mean, what if I'm cracked down on for watching pictures of people in diapers (mind, you, grown-ups in diapers), just because I, then, by their arguments, would jump "into the real thing"?

    What if I like pictures of diapers? Would that, somehow connect to a crime, by that logic? I don't care if someone else likes to watch trolls, unicorns, fairies and gnomes having fun, as long as it doesn't involve *actual children* or *depictions of actual children*.

    Now if I like furry porn, does that mean I'll get arrested for zoophilia?
    I find it funny they arrest someone for something like this after passing the gay marriage right after having that entire Senate house singing a song in unison.

  3. #3

    Default

    What's the legal definition for porn in NZ?

    Here in Germany, 18+ porn begins when you show close-ups of female or male genitalia and when you can see erections (I think it was something like that). If those criteria are not met, things would be classed as 16+ or even non-restricted, depending on the content.

  4. #4

    Default

    I thought there was a cubporn server in newzealand because of our lenient laws relating to such matters.

  5. #5

    Default



    Anti-child porn group ECPAT representative Alan Bell claims Hentai is basically a gateway to porn and could encourage people to 'migrate to the real thing' after watching the videos
    as far as i know, the situation is the other way round: this animated style of 'porn' derives from actuality, following the introduction in Japan of Western style laws. although, for Westerners, it could be considered as 'gateway porn'.



    Stephanie Strom, New York Times
    Wednesday, May 19, 1999

    The Japanese parliament enacted a law yesterday intended to ban child prostitution and child
    pornography. Its passage was a victory for international law enforcement officials, who have long been critical of Japan's lax laws against sex with children and child pornography, and for a band of female legislators who have fought for two years to overcome strong opposition to the law on the ground that it would inhibit free speech.

  6. #6

    Default

    The problem with child porn laws is the definition of child porn can be taken so broadly that clearly innocent pictures get you in trouble. You draw a picture of an adult baby of short stature and get busted. Same thing with this guy's "pixidust porn."

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    The problem with child porn laws is the definition of child porn can be taken so broadly that clearly innocent pictures get you in trouble. You draw a picture of an adult baby of short stature and get busted. Same thing with this guy's "pixidust porn."
    true, but the bloke in question did have a history of scumbaggery. that, and possibly other unmentioned things, was probably taken into account in a determining of his use of the images (assuming that the NZ laws are along the same lines as the UK).

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    The problem with child porn laws is the definition of child porn can be taken so broadly that clearly innocent pictures get you in trouble. You draw a picture of an adult baby of short stature and get busted. Same thing with this guy's "pixidust porn."
    Yeah, like the guy who got his kids taken away because he tried to develop a pic of him and his kids in the bath at walmart O.o

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    true, but the bloke in question did have a history of scumbaggery. that, and possibly other unmentioned things, was probably taken into account in a determining of his use of the images (assuming that the NZ laws are along the same lines as the UK).
    Looks like child molestation leads to the hard stuff, like cartoons.

  10. #10

    Default

    Simple Scumbaggery is illegal? Gosh darn it all

Similar Threads

  1. Man Caught Watching Child Porn...
    By BandNerd in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-Dec-2011, 17:50
  2. Brokencyde arrested
    By SlowBro in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-Aug-2010, 12:15
  3. Yay, the Feds arrested the Governor.
    By Valentine in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-Dec-2008, 01:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.