Thread: I'm new

Default I'm new

I'm new here

I've been into nappies for as long as I can remember and have now got the courage to meet new friends.Even if they are virtual :P

Hey there stuskih!

Welcome to ADISC!

You will definitely meet some new and interesting people here and will always have someone to talk to about anything.
    Tell us some more about what makes you tick, outside of nappies of course!

All the best

Yo! Welcome to ADISC!

Considering you're really new here right now, I would suggest telling us a bit more about yourself (preferably outside the topic of diapers/nappies since we'll find that out about you in no time at all), like what kind of hobbies are you into? Do you like video games? What kind of Music do you like? Stuff like that~! ^_^

I'm sure if you give us that kind of info, you'll find people like yourself here in no time!

Welcome to ADISC, it is much easier to make virtual friends, especially in the work of fetishes :p So this is a great place to look.

Hi. You know, although I speak openly and often about how great it is to meet others in person of our various kinds, I began just as shy, nervous and secretive as most of us are.

One of the things about meeting live is that there is absolutely no hurry. It's a great idea to get to know people online first; perhaps a person might never go beyond online contact: if they are most comfortable with that. Your best bet is to read through Adisc and other community sites to get a general feel of what the community is like as a whole, and what Adisc is like compared to other sites for diapered-by-choice people... It's wise to get to know individuals: Not everyone out there will be your cup of tea, although we all tend to be pretty nice people, with common feelings and experiences related to diapers and ageplay (and furry stuff, if that's your bag...)

On other issues though like religion, politics, or which Quidditch team you support we vary widely. We are across the whole range of ages, though Adisc leans toward a younger demographic. Some of us are very religious! I am not, myself...

As people post, you get to know certain names, who they are, what they like to talk about, and perhaps will at some point pick some to know one on one, still online, through private messaging on Adisc, exchanging Skype names and so on.

So welcome aboard, and feel free to explore, see who's who.