Thread: Favourite recipe(s)?

Lightbulb Favourite recipe(s)?

I enjoy baking/cooking, and so since Zipperless suggest this to me, i think that for any other kitchen-y people on here (or anybody with a favourite recipe!) it might be fun to have a thread to be able to share the things we enjoy making most. Or, maybe also, something you always get compliments on if you make it? I have this recipe for soft pretzels (Auntie Anne's Pretzel's Copycat Recipe - Cooking Classy) that i swear by. I've tried a couple others, but this seems to be the best i've come across so far. My family eats them within 24 hours! You can make any shape you'd like, and they don't take extremely long to rise. Win-win!

This, Chicken Piccata Recipe : Giada De Laurentiis : Recipes : Food Network one of the greatest italian dishes I have had, there are more ones I like but this is one of my favorites.
    And anything in this, if you can get your hands on this book, it is simply amazing. Angry Trout Cafe

Hi. Were do I begin. I am an all out foody. I just had a halabit salad sandwitch for lunch. Lemon and herb roasted halabit with swiss and gouda chesse, celery, garlic, sweet onion, a new turkey relish that I wanted to try, and thousend Island dressing. That was mixed/chopped in the food processor and spooned thickly onto a nice 5 grain bread.

I have been thinking about it, but am not sure how to do it but we foodies should start our own group.

My dad's homemade spicy cheeseburger soup! There have been brawls at the fridge over the leftovers ( if there even are any...)!
    It is by far the best soup i have ever tasted. Second place goes to my moms spicy seafood chowder.

This, Chicken Piccata Recipe : Giada De Laurentiis : Recipes : Food Network one of the greatest italian dishes I have had, there are more ones I like but this is one of my favorites.
    That chicken recipe looks delicious, and that's perfect because chicken is one of the main things i enjoy. Woohoo for a new recipe!

I have been thinking about it, but am not sure how to do it but we foodies should start our own group.
    I'm not sure.. but, wouldn't you think you would just go to the "Group" section and create a group? Hm...

My dad's homemade spicy cheeseburger soup!
    Do you know what kinds of things go in a cheeseburger soup? I've never really heard of that before... sounds interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    I'm not sure.. but, wouldn't you think you would just go to the "Group" section and create a group? Hm...
    OK, I will take the hint.

I just set up the "Foodies" group.

So lets go have fun and see how long we can keep the group active.

The only problem so far is I cant get a picture to down load for the avitar. This has been solved.
    Last edited by egor; 26-Apr-2013 at 06:44. Reason: downloaded a picture

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    I enjoy baking/cooking, and so since Zipperless suggest this to me
    Thank you for the recognition and most importantly, good job on the thread and getting these guys involved! I'll post one later tomorrow.