Thread: New Padded Gamer!

Default New Padded Gamer!

1) Hello! Who are you?2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    My name is Shawn. Been a gamer since 93 and grew up with MSDOS LAN games. I have come here looking for fellow padded gamers and fellow 90s kids who remember the golden age of cartoons and games. I identify as a ABDL due to my inner child being discovered this year. Feel free to ask me about my full list of games. I have many!
    3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    Well old pc games such as duke nukem 3D shadow warrior and rise of the triad are my favorite games. I even met John St John at magfest. This is a gaming convention held in Washington DC.
    4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I am a newbie at diaper wearing and need advice on where to shop. I will post gaming trivia and links to walkthroughs to old games if people are interested.

Hello DoomGuy, or Shawn ;) and welcome to adisc!

I wont ask you about all your games, but which are your favourites besides duke nukem and Shadow Warrior, if I may ask? Especially from the 90's. And perhaps, which has been your favourite console and/or PC system over time?
    Ah my gosh... duke nukem ^_-, the big mistake from the last one kinda sticks to my memory, though I liked the old one too a little bit. It's that dumb, so it's funny again ^_^.

So... you're a diaper newb, but they don't rule your life? Watch out, they will! I'm just kidding ;), everyone is different anyway and I think it's a good thing if they play a minor role.

Got any other interests besides games, what's your favourite music? This goes kinda hand in hand for me with games. It's a important part.

Anyway, have fun and welcome again!