Thread: small diapers

Default small diapers

Hey what are some good diapers size small that are like abuniverse and babino diapers. I can't seem to find any

How small are we talking? I know that pampers has a size 7 that some adults comfortably fit into.

The sad fact of the matter for smaller ABDLs is that adult baby diaper companies, to my knowledge, do not make a size small. If products like Bambino in a size medium simply do not fit you, you may simply have to order plain adult diapers in a size small. I know that Abena manufactures smalls, and if you're looking for a true premium diaper, so does Dry 24/7.

Alternatively, if you insist on a babyish appearance, you could invest in cloth diapers with printed plastic pants.

Molicare and Abena run small.... While Tena Slip Maxi has an actual size for smalls. Sucks your market is so small .

O well. Yea it sucks and nothing I can do about that. Would get cloth diapers but don't live alone so can't

Go with Molicare Super Plus. They are the best I have tried thus far, though I am certain Bambinos I would like more if they weren't so big on me :/. Molicares are the thickest, most absorbent, and most comfortable I have ever worn. The only real gripe I have with them is that the tapes are rather bad in that they are refastenable so make sure you get them right the first time around.

If you decide to get them try a sample pack first since their diapers are smaller than most so small might even be too small on you. If you are border line small than with Molicares you might be a medium.

Good luck in your diapered endeavors
    -Zazi

Quote Originally Posted by wiggle View Post
    Hey what are some good diapers size small that are like abuniverse and babino diapers. I can't seem to find any
    The European Tena Maxi available at Bambino or XP Medical have small size available and are a premium diaper that's available.

Zpeed

Tena have small and "very small" (not sure what it's really called..)

Quote Originally Posted by Zpeed View Post
    Tena have small and "very small" (not sure what it's really called..)
    Indeed, the European Tena Slip range includes the lowest absorbency level product (Tena Slip Extra) in size 'Extra Small'. Keep in mind that this indeed a very small youth size diaper. Max hip measurement of around 24 inches.

These too have been moving to cloth backed in some European countries lately.

Take care
    A.