Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hi everyone, I am ecstatic to be here and be a part of this community! A little bit about my self, I am 19, Male and I want to be unpotty trained! I love the feeling of warmth I get from an accident in my pants! Hope you like me!

Quote Originally Posted by bbbrubaby93 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am ecstatic to be here and be a part of this community! A little bit about my self, I am 19, Male and I want to be unpotty trained! I love the feeling of warmth I get from an accident in my pants! Hope you like me!
    We like everyone here! Warning: This site is highly addictive and you will spend hours here learning, sharing, and being entertained. What other interests do you have besides diapers? Music? Games?

Hi there Mr. ecstasy You are IC and... like having an accident? Personally, never mind the embarasment I hate the thought of the inconvenience... But I totally get the feel of a soggy diaper all nicely warm and contained and my own private concern that nobody else can tell. Anyway, Hi.

Omorashi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia says
    There are many ways in which omorashi fetishism is practiced in Japan.
    Yagai

One of the variations is known as omorashi yagai, which translates as "to wet oneself outdoors (or publicly)." A further variation includes yagai hōnyō, or "outdoor (or public) urination. It also says

Nappies

Another variation of omorashi play is omutsu omorashi, less commonly called oshime omorashi, both of which translate as "to wet oneself in a diaper.

Welcome to Adisc. There will now be a short quiz...