Thread: Saw This an it made me laugh

Wink Saw This an it made me laugh

Name:  735300_6006437725641_1508416661_n.png
Views: 506
Size:  5.8 KB

It's from David Lloyd Gyms but I was like I'm a DL Kid haha so though i'd share it with my lovely adiscers

DoomGuy

I am more of a pull ups kid myself :P Good find tho.

Wow that is incredible. I wonder if one of the employees of the gym is an ABDL. It would just be all too perfect if there was hehe. Thank you for sharing.

-Zazi

Quote Originally Posted by Zazi View Post
    Wow that is incredible. I wonder if one of the employees of the gym is an ABDL. It would just be all too perfect if there was hehe. Thank you for sharing.

-Zazi
    If he was, that would be a hilarious thing for him to see every-time he went by the sign ^_^

That is actually freakin hilarious! Thanks so much for posting it haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    If he was, that would be a hilarious thing for him to see every-time he went by the sign ^_^
    Can you imagine if you were one of the employees and were given a shirt with that on it? Does that qualify as ABDL-wear? hahahahahahaha

Can you imagine if you were one of the employees and were given a shirt with that on it? Does that qualify as ABDL-wear? hahahahahahaha
    I'm pretty sure that would be the most subtle AB/DL wear imaginable! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    I'm pretty sure that would be the most subtle AB/DL wear imaginable! xD
    Now imagine the reverse though. What if a non ABDL employee completely unaware of this sort of thing wearing the shirt on the way to work were to be approached by an ABDL who thought s/he was one too? Talk about uncomfortable...

Now imagine the reverse though. What if a non ABDL employee completely unaware of this sort of thing wearing the shirt on the way to work were to be approached by an ABDL who thought s/he was one too? Talk about uncomfortable...
    It'd be the Epitome of Awkward for sure! I'd be sure that if that situation came up on me I would most likely try to find a way out of it.

If not, I'll just runaway in shame, hoping to never see that person again. >.>'