Thread: Taking my first step.

Default Taking my first step.

Hello I'm pretty nervous here so I'll go by the book. I work full time at starbucks and also take a collage class at night. I feel the word reclusive is not an accurate word to describe me so I'll go with private. While that may seem weird considering my job, customers telling me they enjoy my employees beverages or my own make all the hard work worth it. I Wear diapers for enjoyment. I find it relaxing. Other things I find Relaxing are Playing video games on my PC, Watching Anime, and Reading Manga or some Fantasy novels. Since Posting this is only my first step I hope to make more by posting in the future. I'll initially Lurk around general discussion and stories but most likely I'll start posting. My goal is to be more self confidant. That's the plan anyways. Hope to talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Clessith View Post
    Hello I'm pretty nervous here so I'll go by the book. I work full time at starbucks and also take a collage class at night. I feel the word reclusive is not an accurate word to describe me so I'll go with private. While that may seem weird considering my job, customers telling me they enjoy my employees beverages or my own make all the hard work worth it. I Wear diapers for enjoyment. I find it relaxing. Other things I find Relaxing are Playing video games on my PC, Watching Anime, and Reading Manga or some Fantasy novels. Since Posting this is only my first step I hope to make more by posting in the future. I'll initially Lurk around general discussion and stories but most likely I'll start posting. My goal is to be more self confidant. That's the plan anyways. Hope to talk to you soon.
    Welcome, private, lurky person. There's no need to be nervous, but I think your lurking plan is pretty sensible. Sometimes it gets a bad rap, when it's the best way to get a handle on a community before diving in. When you're ready, there will be lots to talk about and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

What's your favorite drink at your work? I like the espresso macchiato and the con panna.

Stay dry and happy!

Welcome to ADISC, mate Most of us are nervous when we take that first step into the larger community, so we'll make sure that your experience here will be good.

Nice list of favourite hobbies there. Any particular game/anime/book you have enjoyed the most? I'm currently a big fan of Tiger & Bunny, despite some of the more-than obvious twists in the story XD

Anyways, hope you enjoy yourself and can't wait to hear more from you

- Jagged

Nearly all of us keep this part of our private life private until we get to know others. It's mind-blowing at first to come to grips that there really are others who wear the same thing and for the same reasons... who get the same kind of feelings from it as oneself. Whether that involves excitement, arousal, or feeling anxiety slip away and replaced by a placid calm...

I Wear diapers for enjoyment. I find it relaxing. Other things I find Relaxing are Playing video games on my PC, Watching Anime, and Reading Manga or some Fantasy novels.
    All entirely normal and actually pretty common in these parts... It's nice to have things like this you can chat about with so many others with similar likes, as you get to know them... there is no need to go full bore talking about diapers openly until you are ready, and if you feel, until you know some people well enough to share this very personal side of yourself with.

Happily, it seems that young ab's and dl's these days are a pretty geeky lot, meaning that in a good way, typically into things like manga, vid gaming, techy stuff and so forth. Welcome to the club

Welcome to ADISC!

Good to hear that you have a simple job like Starbucks, in this economy right now, it's better than not having one at all ^_^

I'm pretty sure most of the people on here wear Diapers for enjoyment as well (me included), so you're not alone in that regard.

What kind of PC Games do you like playing and what kind of Anime do you like/currently watch? I'm sure if you say it you'll find other people who play them on here!

Here's hoping you enjoy your stay here at ADISC and don't worry about not being so confident, I'm sure you'll be over it as soon as you get into the swing of things around here on ADISC. ^_^

Talking Hope you like your stay! Well done...

Hey there, Well done for joining! I really hope you enjoy your stay at ADISC!
    I also hope you fit in well, ADISC is a place for making friends like you, so we will all try our best to introduce you to others. If you need any help, search some help forums and find it! I am new here too, as I only joined last week, but it was worth it, I think you'll find!
    Welcome, and enjoy your stay!
    Smiley
    P.S. I would really like to get to know you! Do you like nintendo?