Thread: Searching For A Cute AND Durable Diaper

Default Searching For A Cute AND Durable Diaper

As I have come into the possession of a reasonable amount of money, I believed it was time for me to think about ordering some diapers better suited for the AB/DL lifestyle. As such, I have done some searching and found some really good diapers. However...I'm looking for something specific.

Diapers like the AB Cushies look cute as a basic enlarged baby diaper and would love to know how they feel, but I'm also looking for a diaper that will be able to hold many settings, which the Cushies can't do from what I've heard.

So, does anyone here know of a good diaper that can take a few wettings and has a cute design similar to a Bambino or Cushies?

Here's an idea for you. I would look at this site. These are cloth AIO's. all in one adult baby cloth diapers There are alot of baby prints for both boys and girls.
    You buy these one time and you'll have plenty of enjoyment for months to come.

While cloth diapers are nice, I guess I should've been more specific and said that I am looking for disposable diapers. I currently live with my father, and I feel that a disposable diaper would be better with company. Plus, I can only imagine that cloth diapers would be a pain to wash, especially after a messing ; A;

fabine exclusive is a very good disposable diaper they are really thick and they can hold lots of wettings and have nice kiddie designs its my personal favorite diaper. but they are expensive

Try Bambino Bellissimo. They're not altogether cheap, but all reviews I've read and seen tell that they hold an impressive amount. Besides - if you're into that - they should take a messing with great ease.

I'm new to it al but i really like Bambino bellisimo. I'm not a big person so for me they could take a few wettings before change was needed.
    since medium is my better fit i suggest large and up for multi wettings

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Here's an idea for you. I would look at this site. These are cloth AIO's. all in one adult baby cloth diapers There are alot of baby prints for both boys and girls.
    You buy these one time and you'll have plenty of enjoyment for months to come.
    Hey I checked these out and they look nice! I'm really into the feeling of thickness though...
    Do they feel thick or do you know of a site that works for THICK diapers?
    This sight just looks great though. Didn't know it existed!!

They're thick. They have a 4ply soaker sewn into them. I wear these as as night time diaper. I also use a soaker pad with them and haven't had any leaks
    with them. You do need to wear plastic pants with these as the outer cover does get damp. The soaker pad is also 4ply.
    Last edited by oleman72; 25-Apr-2013 at 19:00. Reason: added more words