Thread: Best Online site to by diapers?

Default Best Online site to by diapers?

I have always bought CVS diapers because I could not have diapers shipped to my home. I still live with my parents. I just found out that Ups will hold packages that you ship to them which I want to do. I am interested in the Molicare or the abena diapers because I heard they are thick. Is ABU a good place to order? If not what online place can I go to buy diapers and have it shipped to a UPS store?

Quote Originally Posted by sharkguys View Post
    I have always bought CVS diapers because I could not have diapers shipped to my home. I still live with my parents. I just found out that Ups will hold packages that you ship to them which I want to do. I am interested in the Molicare or the abena diapers because I heard they are thick. Is ABU a good place to order? If not what online place can I go to buy diapers and have it shipped to a UPS store?
    You can order from any website as long as you enter the shipping address as the specific UPS Store's address. Beware that they only accept packages from USPS if you have a mailbox with them. They accept all packages from FedEx and other shipping carriers.

On address line 2, enter your mobile number, they require that so they can call you when your package arrives.

Diaper company suggestions:

As stated above, XP Medical is probably the best non-abdl company. They carry all the best adult diapers available. They also carry onesies, even if you're not an AB, they are great to support fit and keep the diapers from sagging too much as they are a stretchy form hugging garnment. They have probably the best customer service I've experienced as well. You should order samples to assure the best fit. Cases include free shipping.

Bambino is the most dependable abdl company available in the states. Their products probably beat most brands in having the most features in a diaper. Their tapes are amongst the best. Their tapes stick and they stick good and they are good for newbies because they have resealable tapes that won't tear the plastic when you need readjust. They also carry a few other top brands in the market and are reliable. Shipping is included in every price so you don't have to guess for shipping.

ABU is a shaky company. They have a mixed amount of opinions from different people. Some good, some terrible. Their own brand of diapers are only best for look rather than performance. They do carry good brands of diapers as well but shipping is extra. The customer support has had its up and downs within our community.

You should try samples from all brands. If you are on the higher end of waist size listed, you should probably size up.

I am trying to order from Xp medical. Under billing and shipping part do I put the UPS store that I want it shipped to? The Billing and shipping have the same things under them.

XP Medical is very good and Northshore Care is as well while offering a few different brand choices. As to shipping both use FedX so I don't know about using a UPS Store address.

I worked at a UPS store for over a year and I can tell you that (at mine at least) we accepted packages from all carriers including UPS, FEDEX, DHL, and USPS. The boxes that can only accept USPS are at the post office (PO boxes) not the UZpS Store.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the stores don't even require you to have a mailbox with them first. If you're not a box holder, set it up with them first though. They'll usually charge a small fee (we did $5) to hold a package for a non-mailbox holder.

Address line 1: the address of the ups store
    Address line 2: your box number, such as "box 26"
    Rest of address is for the store.

So It should look like this: I am using NorthSHore

Email (my Email)
    First Name (my name)
    Last Name (last name)
    Company (no clue what this means)
    Phone (my phone)
    Address (address of UPS store)
    Address (if I dont have a box what do i put here?)

UPS has a program called myups (search the UPS site if you don't see it). You sign up for it and when you get a shipping number from the diaper company, go to myups, log in and paste the number where indicated. I just did this two weeks ago and it went to the UPS distribution center, no charge. The UPS website has e-mail Q&A as well as live chat. This is for packages sent UPS. Ask them if they will accept FedEx there or go to Fedex.com and see if they have a similar program. Good luck and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sharkguys View Post
    So It should look like this: I am using NorthSHore

Email (my Email)
    First Name (my name)
    Last Name (last name)
    Company (no clue what this means)
    Phone (my phone)
    Address (address of UPS store)
    Address (if I dont have a box what do i put here?)
    If you use the UPS Store (which I recommend over the online program as I've had glitches with that where packages are supposed to get held but only do AFTER the first delivery attempt...) then you NEED to contact them about it first. They can tell you exactly how to put the address. You don't need to tell them what's in the package. They only care if its hazardous or illegal.