Thread: ABU Cushies sizing help

Default ABU Cushies sizing help

im thinking of buying some abu cushies and i was wondering if the run on the small side or the big side?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 11Garrett View Post
    im thinking of buying some abu cushies and i was wondering if the run on the small side or the big side?
    thanks
    They sell packs of two. Your best bet is to get a couple of those -- one medium, one large -- and see which works the best for you. My waist is 38", my hips/butt 44", and my rise (belt line to belt line through the crotch) is 26". Despite that my waist size is right in the middle of their 32" - 44" range for medium, the mediums didn't fit right; they were too short. The larges, on the other hand, were very comfortable and stayed put. Yes, they came up a bit high, but that's how diapers usually are on babies, so I figured it was an authentically babyish fit.

This was with the cloth-backed Cushies, by the way. I haven't tried the plastic kind, but I believe they're exactly the same size and shape.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 24-Apr-2013 at 05:36. Reason: typo

Well, if you want to get the right size that will fit you and stay on you securely, we first need to know what kind of waist size you have.

If you have trouble figuring out how to do this, try finding a piece of measuring tape (if you have any), take off your shirt and wrap the measuring tape around your lower abdomen once and see where the start of it is when you wrap it around yourself, whichever one of the large numbered ones it is closest to to it is your size.

But I would take Cottontails advice under consideration, since I haven't actually gotten them yet I can't tell you that for myself, I would just reccommend taking his advice and getting both sizes and see which one fits you (if you wanna go that route of course).

well im buying them for my girilfriend and shes a size 7-9 in womens depending on the brand

Quote Originally Posted by 11Garrett View Post
    well im buying them for my girilfriend and shes a size 7-9 in womens depending on the brand
    I also say take Cottontails advice. You have to remember women usally have larger hip measurements over waist sizes. Trying to go by
    pantie size is hard to do because of cut and style of the panties she wears. If she wears full cut briefs it might be easier to get the right size.