Thread: oneies ????

Default oneies ????

i dont under stand this a oneies is for babies rite, so it makes sence for ab and dl to wear but loadz of noun ab and dls wear them to so why is this fetish looked down apon

its like noun abdl's say to you its ok to wear them but its not ok for you to wear nappies just cause loads off people wear oneies doesnt mean its not babyish

like i saw a girl on facebook on a friend of a friends page sucking a dummie and i asked why she was doin it and asked if she was into that sort of thing and she replyed (just cuz i have a dummie doesnt make me a baby that disgusting, who wheres nappies)

i was left there thinking i have just gone threw 90% of my friends photos and every one of them is wear a oneies and one was sucking a dummie but if i was to post a pic of me in a nappie id be made fun of and lose most my friends

where do we draw the line when will this fetish be open and accepted we dont hurt anyone and it sames day by day more people are doin babyish things and its being accepted because every one is doin it

maybe one day acouple of people will have the balls to stand up and say hey u all wear oneies drink from sippy cups and suck dummies now put ur nappies on and fuck off because there is notting wrong with it

Quote Originally Posted by lilnappie91 View Post
    i dont under stand this a oneies is for babies rite, so it makes sence for ab and dl to wear but loadz of noun ab and dls wear them to so why is this fetish looked down apon

its like noun abdl's say to you its ok to wear them but its not ok for you to wear nappies just cause loads off people wear oneies doesnt mean its not babyish

like i saw a girl on facebook on a friend of a friends page sucking a dummie and i asked why she was doin it and asked if she was into that sort of thing and she replyed (just cuz i have a dummie doesnt make me a baby that disgusting, who wheres nappies)

i was left there thinking i have just gone threw 90% of my friends photos and every one of them is wear a oneies and one was sucking a dummie but if i was to post a pic of me in a nappie id be made fun of and lose most my friends

where do we draw the line when will this fetish be open and accepted we dont hurt anyone and it sames day by day more people are doin babyish things and its being accepted because every one is doin it

maybe one day acouple of people will have the balls to stand up and say hey u all wear oneies drink from sippy cups and suck dummies now put ur nappies on and fuck off because there is notting wrong with it
    I don't see diapers becoming a fashion item very soon as they are items you wear because (in most cases) you need to, not because they look good (well ok, that's an exception for most ADISC users I guess ).

Onesies (I presume you're referring to the footed sleepers) have become fashionable because some celebs (One Directions and Paris Hilton) started to wear them.

I think you have to realize that there just are things which are not accepted by everyone. I guess that's just the way things work in the world.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    ?
    hahahahaha exactly my reaction

Countdown

Someone told me that wearing pacifiers or onesies are acceptable in some subcultures. I don't know how exactly norms like this are generated.

Pooping a diaper, sucking on your thumb, and whining for Mommy in a crib is not acceptable in any culture or subculture (except for the AB/DL subculture, of course).

was just venting about it didnt no you lot would be tits about it

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    hahahahaha exactly my reaction
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wut.jpg 
Views:	2777 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	16855

My face when I read the OP's post.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wut.jpg 
Views:	2777 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	16855

My face when I read the OP's post.
    OMG, I don't know why, but that just struck my funny bone! Priceless on the timing on that! Very few things actually make me laugh out loud, but that made me actually laugh a little.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    ?
    lmao

This was my feelings after the first 3 sentences