Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creative Idea

Default Creative Idea

So I came across some Bambino Biancos and can't really stomach the plain all whiteness. So I had the following idea to shuz them up a little bit. What do y'all think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	646 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	16838  

i think that is a great way to make plain boring diapers super cute. i gonna do that next time i get the chance to.

Actually pretty neat. I don't mind plain diapers since the alternative is usually way overdone. These I'd wear and piss on.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 23-Apr-2013 at 22:15.

I'm with GalacticSushiMan. There's certainly something to be said for moderation on the designs. those are very cute looking diapers though! How'd you make the print? Paint?

Very cute Plain diapers are fine in my book, but patterns do make it all the more better. Hope the acrylic can stay on after it has been used, just to see how well it lasts.

Nice! And since it's a stamp, you could make a whole bunch. Other designs would be doable, too. I think you're on to something here!

Quote Originally Posted by kidcody07 View Post
    So I came across some Bambino Biancos and can't really stomach the plain all whiteness. So I had the following idea to shuz them up a little bit. What do y'all think?
    I want. It's pawprints in my favorite color!