Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dry24/7 From Gary

  1. #1

    Default Dry24/7 From Gary

    I got a call from Gary at XP Medical this afternoonon concerning my auto shipment.
    They will not have any Dry24/7's available until mid June. He told me they are in
    the process of moving production to the good ole USA. He asked me if I wanted
    to order something else and I told him I had ordered some samples of Tena Slip
    Maxi's yesterday. I told him I will order some thing next week after trial.
    I like Gary's customer relations and thanked him for the call.

  2. #2

    Default

    Thanks for sharing the update. Man, I'm looking forward to this (hopefully) new and improved Dry 24/7s from XP. Ordering full cases from Dry Care is obnoxious. Gary's half cases were perfect.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Thanks for sharing the update. Man, I'm looking forward to this (hopefully) new and improved Dry 24/7s from XP. Ordering full cases from Dry Care is obnoxious. Gary's half cases were perfect.
    Me too. But I hope they will still be thick!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Me too. But I hope they will still be thick!
    No kidding, that would be the biggest buzz kill if they went thinner.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    No kidding, that would be the biggest buzz kill if they went thinner.
    We'll find out in June when they come out. I hope there the same. BTW get my Tena Maxi samples tomorrow. Will try them out and decide which size works for me
    and order some.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    We'll find out in June when they come out. I hope there the same. BTW get my Tena Maxi samples tomorrow. Will try them out and decide which size works for me
    and order some.
    Did he tell you the same day in June that is on the website?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Did he tell you the same day in June that is on the website?
    He didn't tell me 6-20 for sure but definately in that time frame. I would look for 5-7 days either side of that date. I just looked the 20th is on a thursday.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    He didn't tell me 6-20 for sure but definately in that time frame. I would look for 5-7 days either side of that date. I just looked the 20th is on a thursday.
    Gotcha, glad to hear it could even be before that date. But I don't think I'll be able to make my current stores last until the end of June. I find it odd though that despite XP being given the cold shoulder that they can still sell from their website.

    Oh well, hopefully I'm not too jealous of the new and improved Dry 24/7s after Gary gets back in stock. :p

    What's the significance of that day being a Thursday?

Similar Threads

  1. Dry24/7 update
    By oleman72 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17-Feb-2013, 18:46
  2. What's the deal with Dry24/7?
    By Knom in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-Jul-2012, 19:56
  3. molicare+dry24/7
    By crinkleboy93 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-Aug-2011, 23:41
  4. Verdict on the Dry24/7
    By h200420012 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 21-Jan-2009, 17:51
  5. Dry24/7 capacity?
    By tdlrfootedpjs in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-Aug-2008, 12:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.