Thread: Fist time for everything!

Default Fist time for everything!

Good morning ADISC, or at least it has been for me. This morning while working out at a local gym all I could think about was "when will I be able to actually wear my first adult diaper?" Well lest just put it this way after I finished my workout I went up to my dorm changed into some cloths that I could wear out and public, and then I got in my car and went to Walgreen's. From there I proceeded to purchase my very first pack, which was extremely nerve racking/weird. When I finally got the courage to check out I went to the cashier with the pack in my hands she looked at me and gave me the weirdest look, which could definitely be expected, but anyways I did indeed purchase them and proceeded out the door.

After I left the store I decide to put them on as soon as possible, which happened to be in my car that was sitting behind Walgreen's. After this I continued my journey to get a few things from Walmart, as soon as I got there I had to readjust and make sure it was tight enough and stuff like that. So after wondering around Walmart for a few minutes I wanted to actually use it, but I was not able to because I did not have enough liquids in my body. So at Walmart I picked up some water and forced myself to drink a lot of water.

Since at this point I was in the parking lot I decided to got to another store and pick up a few more items, and here I was actually able to use it. It was a weird/warm feeling at first, and then I walked around the store for about 15 more minutes. At this point I thought that almost everybody was staring at my crotch, but I did not care because I liked the feeling. After walking around I went to the restroom and changed, which was also a interesting experience.

At this point I have started to ramble so I will finish it up. Verdict is that I am glad that I did this, but it was a lot different that I expected. I will wear again as soon as I can, but living with a roommate makes it impossible to wear in my dorm room. I guess I will be making multiple trips to walmart throughout the week.

Wow, well glad you liked it. I only recently had my first time last weekend. but i spent that time in my barracks room (no roommates).
    I would say that buying from an online store may yield better quality experience. it's just something I've noticed reading around.

Just chill next time you buy. You'll always get the jitters a bit but try paying attention next time you buy anything - you might find the 'weird' behavior isn't actually so weird at all, just you being paranoid.