Thread: Hello from the california bay area!

sissyslave

Default Hello from the california bay area!

hi hi my name is Moira, I am looking to connect with other babyz! Not looking into dating, just friends.

Aside from that i am as I said Moira (the name I go by.) So hi adult babyz and infants!

Quote Originally Posted by doralover View Post
    hi hi my name is Moira, I am looking to connect with other babyz! Not looking into dating, just friends.

Aside from that i am as I said Moira (the name I go by.) So hi adult babyz and infants!
    Oh, here is your introduction! Welcome to ADISC! I'm so excited to be able to say and welcome you, you just have a cute avatar that immediately stood out to me! I hope you have a great time here. There all different types of people, from sensitive shy people to loud and proud people.. but I think we are a great bunch worth getting to know. Just like you! That's why I'm sure you'll make some great friends here.

So you should tell us a little more about yourself, what's your story? How did you first get interested in diapers? What are your hobbies and interests? Do you like any other preschool programming then Dora? Nick Jr. just got a Lalaloopsy show.. I'm so happy! I love the dolls so much and I'm so excited to get to see my dollies have adventures on the screen!

Welcome Moira! If you have any questions or concerns at all, let people know.. and most of all have fun here!