Thread: Has anyone seen this?

Default Has anyone seen this?

Heres the link. Is the NSA's massive new spy center watching you? | Fox News

Once finished, the NSA’s million square foot data center will be the size of 17 football fields, five times the size of the U.S. Capitol Building and 18 times bigger than the White House.

In a couple of years privacy might be gone!

*Sits back and grabs a bowl of popcorn. He hasn't even popped it yet.*

I'm just waiting for all the "You watch Fox News? What are ya... Stupid?!" flamers. That should be enough heat to pop the corn.

I actually 'just' saw a report on 'smart cameras' being used in NYC. They can instantly program thousands of cameras to look for one license plate, anyone in a red shirt, any car that has been in one spot for more than an hour, any package that is left unattended.... pretty much anything. Big brother is already around, making a larger facility to house it isn't going to make it any worse. Privacy is already gone. Everything is digital... cell phones, TV, computers, security cameras, any of it can be tapped into and tracked, recorded, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    *Sits back and grabs a bowl of popcorn. He hasn't even popped it yet.*

I'm just waiting for all the "You watch Fox News? What are ya... Stupid?!" flamers. That should be enough heat to pop the corn.

I actually 'just' saw a report on 'smart cameras' being used in NYC. They can instantly program thousands of cameras to look for one license plate, anyone in a red shirt, any car that has been in one spot for more than an hour, any package that is left unattended.... pretty much anything. Big brother is already around, making a larger facility to house it isn't going to make it any worse. Privacy is already gone. Everything is digital... cell phones, TV, computers, security cameras, any of it can be tapped into and tracked, recorded, etc.
    How about this from different source? Analysis: NSA Utah Data Center would be world's biggest iPod | The Daily Caller

hope they arent watching my or they may get a shock lol

the ultimate spy right now are smartmetres. do NOT get them installed. DENY.
    if thats installed, bye bye any privacy.