Thread: smokeyjoe just introducing myself

Default smokeyjoe just introducing myself

Hi,just saying hello.
    I have just started to wear nappies and there is something very comforting
    about it.
    I would like to say my hobbies are hiking with my son and dog,also photography.
    Iwould like to know how to wet lying down.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjoe View Post
    Hi,just saying hello.
    I have just started to wear nappies and there is something very comforting
    about it.
    I would like to say my hobbies are hiking with my son and dog,also photography.
    Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Nappies sure can be comfortable can't they? I hope that you know you if you have any questions, concerns, or just need some advice about something diaper or loving diapers related.. that this is the place! There is actually lots of amazing conversations otherwise though smokeyjoe, so you should check those out. I'm sure there are people who can help you with your wanting to wet lying down, though I admit to not really knowing how to coach someone to do this sort of thing. I guess it sort of came natural to me.

So when did you first get into photography? My partner loves to take pictures, but camera's and camera equipment can be so expensive. What sorts of pictures do you like to take? Most of the people I know like industrial stuff, but I always found nature a much more interesting subject to take pictures of. How about you?

Hope your time here is super fun!

Hi I got into photography when I was 19 now 52 love taking pictures of wild life and our dog and cats.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjoe View Post
    Hi I got into photography when I was 19 now 52 love taking pictures of wild life and our dog and cats.
    That's cool! You probably know a lot of cool tricks being interested in it for that long. Wildlife seems like a great subject to work with too.

on your back?

also if you are paranoid about leaking, try a cloth diaper over top (or instead) and plastic pants. There. nothing too "adult" about that answer, eh? Other than that, experiment and practise

Many of us have kids and obviously prefer their private life be kept private. I am glad you take such pleasure in all your hobbies