Thread: hey every one

Default hey every one

hey everyone havent been on here in a while so thought id say hi again

Quote Originally Posted by lilnappie91 View Post
    hey everyone havent been on here in a while so thought id say hi again
    Hi there lilnappie91, welcome back! It's great to have you back, though it seems we didn't get much time to know you last time you were around.. any particular reason for that? If you are just shy, I hope you know that so many of us are.. but I'm sure so many of us would like to get to know you too. I hope you look around and see all the great threads and know that it would be so wonderful if you had something you wanted to say. Every member and every post means a lot to the health of a site, and I'm sure you got great things to say.

I hate to copy paste from your last thread but I'm still curious, other then enjoy diapers and toying with the idea of being a baby, is there anything you feel comfortable sharing about yourself? The things you like to do in your spare time for instance? I like to collect things, things like cards and dolls. I also play video games! Also, what made you interested in trying the baby side of things?

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and find more reasons to stick around this time.

hey i didnt hang around for to long last time as i think this site was a bit poor like i hear they have a chatroom but you cant use it until u have posted 20 posts i understand why they do that so people that dont have this fetish cant go on and say nasty things and thats great but it doesnt help me am 21 and single and looking to meet new people and go out to munches and hang out and what every abdl boy wants to meet a girl that like nappys two and i feel this site is abit to restricting for new people to make friends like the chat room and the fact you cant send pms until u have writing 20 post but every one says good things about it so going to give it another go
    and as for i do in my spare time i play vid games, use to race 1/8 scale nitro kit cars but cost to much and it was either racing or nappies and nappies won lol