Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: onesies.

Cool onesies.

Adult Body Suit Playsuit Teeshirt Abdl Extra Small XS | eBay

As mzbaby posted this not too long ago, just wondering is the site or even the ebay account legit? i want to get it but the ebay account doesnt look very legit haha.

OR, can anyone a good site to get one from? that ship to australia? and maybe a little cheaper then 30?

thanksss.

There is an Australian Adbl store on Ebay and I personally have purchased from them a number of times there ebay userid is mazdam01 AB/DL Store for Aussies I purchased of the onesies they seem to have them on and off so send a message and you never know your luck.

The seller does have different sizes, as I looked it up in a search yesterday. They look nice enough, but for $30, I'd rather just get some printed ones from ether babykins or babypants.

I just placed an order! we'll see how it is! I'll let you guys all know. I think they look cool, i just love how realistic they look and it looks like professionally made not like out of someones basement lol, no hate

Quote Originally Posted by mzbaby View Post
    I just placed an order! we'll see how it is! I'll let you guys all know. I think they look cool, i just love how realistic they look and it looks like professionally made not like out of someones basement lol, no hate
    ehh i duno.. haha. i emailed them last night asking about shipping to Australia, and they replied like this: "hello and thankyou for inquiringa bout our bodysuits! shipping to australia is a total of 14.99 so upon accepting your payment of $29.99+$5.99, I would have to request $9.00 USD via paypal to complete your order"

thats exactly how they said it. Sound like a bunch of 14 years olds ><

hmm well I already bought one so I'll def reply to this post to let you know how it goes

Good thing this was posted as I am uber curious about them. Also worth noting, their website has the same Latin paragraph as the description on EVERYTHING. It has the option of signing up to receive updates and newsletters for free via email so I did that but got nothing thus far.

I can't wait to see how it goes for you, mzbaby!