Thread: Reschedule Delivery Date from UPS

Default Reschedule Delivery Date from UPS

Not sure if you guys knew about this, thought I'd share. I remember always stressing out about a package arriving when parents (or friends) were around. Gotta make sure I'm home. Gotta make sure I beat them to the door. Gotta have a good lie ready to explain the package. Gotta choose a vendor who uses discreet packaging. etc etc.

Anyways, I noticed UPS advertising "UPS My Choice". Among other features, "Reschedule Delivery" (which is $5/use) lets you choose the delivery date (after it's been shipped I believe). If you plan on using that >8 separate occasions in a year then I think the premium membership becomes cheaper @ $40/year.

But you could also request it be held at the local sorting facility for pickup (free).
    Or at the local UPS Store ($5/use) if you change your mind
    Drop off without signing
    Change delivery address after shipping

Ok bye guys!

You can also have it kept at the UPS warehouse in your community and pick it up yourself at no charge.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    You can also have it kept at the UPS warehouse in your community and pick it up yourself at no charge.
    Did you read my post? >_> I mentioned that...3rd paragraph.

No, I guess I didn't. It was in a small font and I thought it was part of your signature. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    No, I guess I didn't. It was in a small font and I thought it was part of your signature. Sorry!
    I must admit I did the same. But thanks to to both for confirming that. When I am next spending longer time in the US I will make sure to use those services. I like the pick-it-up-yourself at your local distribution centre option best.

Andrew

One of the excuses i tend to use when getting abdl stuff is either its a tshirt or its spare parts for my xbox. my parents dont know a thing about computers or electronics so if i even mention xbox they just blank me out. so its win win. Also i tend to order tshirts online and try to have it that the deliveries will fall around the same time so if they ask to see the shirt i have a new on to show off.... Little do they know i have my freakiness on upstairs.... its my little secret, they will never know XD

Ps Awesome info there dude could come in handy

pps yeah i know its lame being 26 and still living at home but breakups are a bitch