Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help

bigbabyderek2012

Default Help

Help! My friends thought it would be cute if they have me completely helpless as an adult baby, they diapered me in multiple diapers, locked me into my locking plastic pants, put my mittens on me and tied my pacifier to my head with a ribbon, and they have the keys to my pants and will decide when to release me from the diapers

Advise your friends to get some better mittens; your typing is too coherent. Amateurs, tsk!
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 23-Apr-2013 at 03:00.

Not to sound like an ass here, but what do you hope to get from help from us?

I mean, in a very weird situation like this, it's hard to know what kind of help to give you unless you specifically ask for it. Since really, we don't have that much of an idea on what to do. :S

bigbabyderek2012

I am just wondering what to do because this is the first time I have been babied by someone else

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSushiMan View Post
    Advise your friends to get some better mittens; your typing is too coherent. Amateurs, tsk!
    I thought of a speech-to-text method, but a paci tied on would negate that. It's amusing but not lolz funny

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSushiMan View Post
    That was the first thing that came to my mind too. Do the mittens have finger holes?

bigbabyderek2012

No they are really thin mittens allowing me to use my index finger

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabyderek2012
    I am just wondering what to do because this is the first time I have been babied by someone else
    Okay, I'm going to ignore the rational side of my brain and approach this topic as gospel truth. Next time have the foresight to communicate with your friends ahead of getting outfitted to see what each of you want out of this scenario, rather than browsing ADISC as that would be dull for all involved for my money.

Well have no fear. I live in an old abandoned nuclear silo, one that was never decommissioned. I'm launching a nuclear salvo to your address..(thank you Moo for providing that). In a few minutes you will be free... Free.....FREE!!!!! Ah.hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabyderek2012 View Post
    That doesn't sound like babying - sounds more like bondage. Hope you don't get dehydrated. If you're still not free in 6 hours, post your address and we'll send the police over.