Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could have a private AB/DL Party, what would you like to have there?

Default If you could have a private AB/DL Party, what would you like to have there?

I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have an AB/DL party! It's just me dreaming of course... but what would you guys have at yours whether it be an AB birthday party or a party for a "just because" occasion?

I think one of the things I think would be awesome to have is a bouncy house. They can be used by adults... which I read here ---> Can Adults Use Bounce Houses? Kiddie Toys Blog

And also of course got to have games and stuff and decorations too and also cake and ice cream!

If I had the money I would so have an AB/DL party! I would invite all my friends to come play!

What would you guys want? I am just day dreaming "giggles" may never happen but it's nice to dream sometimes!

If I had the money and space, I'd probably make an adult-size wooden ride-able choo-choo train engine, rockinghorse, huge play blanket, Lots of blocks, duplos, colossal plushies, and maybe even an adult-size baby walker.

Like you say, it's nice to dream.

Definitely ice cream! And clowns or a magician!

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    If I had the money and space, I'd probably make an adult-size wooden ride-able choo-choo train engine, rockinghorse, huge play blanket, Lots of blocks, duplos, colossal plushies, and maybe even an adult-size baby walker.

Like you say, it's nice to dream.
    Wow those are some great ideas! LOL If I win the lottery remind me to hire you to help set up the party The choo choo would be awesome and the walkers too! Maybe even some tricycles!!

I would have a carousel like at the fairgorund. i love carosels (sorry dont know how to spell it lol) withe horses and stuff. also the test your srenh thing where you hit it with a hammer and the idea is to ring the bell a he top using your srenth. i too would also lovea one of thoseride on trains as well. also cant beat bouncy casles they rock.

plus ice cream is my favorite after chocolate, cake and sweets. also milkshakes, im not big on games. but we could play tag i love playing tag. or play on the swings or the roundabout thingy. or a zipline. or better sill have a whole climbing frame. wih swings and slides and monkey bars.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    I would have a carousel like at the fairgorund. i love carosels (sorry dont know how to spell it lol) withe horses and stuff. also the test your srenh thing where you hit it with a hammer and the idea is to ring the bell a he top using your srenth. i too would also lovea one of thoseride on trains as well. also cant beat bouncy casles they rock.

plus ice cream is my favorite after chocolate, cake and sweets. also milkshakes, im not big on games. but we could play tag i love playing tag. or play on the swings or the roundabout thingy. or a zipline. or better sill have a whole climbing frame. wih swings and slides and monkey bars.
    AB stroller rental?

Teeter-totters! GOOD Hoppity balls (space hoppers), jump ropes, and a tea set

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSushiMan View Post
    Alcohol and pizza.
    I'm there. But then again that sounds like most parties I go to...

As long as I can fursuit I'll be happy.

I'd first get all the necessary AB furniture: changing tables, cribs, a play pen and high chairs. Then I'd get all the cutest and entertaining toys to play with (baby safe, of course) The food would be standard party stuff, but no hard foods: baby can't eat that. There would have to be a few mommies or daddies around to look after us, cuz babies can't look after themselves. It would be fun if it were do-able