Thread: new girl from Ohio

Default new girl from Ohio

Hi I'm new and I love being a diaper lover and a lovely baby girl. I'm just excited about meeting people who enjoy the things I do and who won't judge me for my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyxnation View Post
    Hi I'm new and I love being a diaper lover and a lovely baby girl. I'm just excited about meeting people who enjoy the things I do and who won't judge me for my interest.
    Greetings! I'm rather new myself, but I can assure you this is a welcoming community. Do tell, what sets you apart from the average person? Besides liking diapers, that is. We're all brothers-in-arms in that regard. What makes you you?

Hello Welcome !
    Here you'll find a lot of people like you and me, and we won't judge. This community is very supportive
    What else do you like ? We like to know a little more about you if you want so

Again Welcome, enjoy ADISC

Hey ya bunnyxnation!

I guess a lot of people are here for this simple reason and of course that's perfectly fine. It's a support community after all! :)

Anyway, maybe you would like to tell us a little bit about yourself? Don't be too shy, we don't bite ;).
    So... what's the story behind how you actually got into diapers again, mind to tell?

And of course it's always interesting to know something about one's non-abdl interests, i.e. your hobbies. In your profile you mentioned reading, writing, singing and dancing.
    That's a lot... so which are you're favourite books? Into which kind of writing are you, poems perhaps? And which kind of dances do you know and which do you prefer actually? Are you making this perhaps in a kinda professional way, so are you teaching?

Anyway, have fun and welcome! =)

...I'm just excited about meeting people who enjoy the things I do and who won't judge me for my interest...
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in. No judging here! I once knew a DL girl from Hamilton, Ohio, but we fell out of touch years ago. Don't know why I mentioned that other than your title reminded me of it.

Anyway, stay dry and happy!

Welcome to the site, Bunny. Needless to say, you won't find any AB/DL hate here. Most, if not all, of the folks around here are nice and incredibly helpful on any problems you face as a DL. so I have no doubt that you'll enjoy your time here.

So, tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have any hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc?