Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena Slip Maxi

Default Tena Slip Maxi

Hey guys I just visited the XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies home page and there they
    were shown. I wanted to pass this along for everbody interested.

I just ordered 2 sample packs. 1 in medium and 1 in large. I will give a review after I test them out.
    Last edited by oleman72; 22-Apr-2013 at 19:19.

if the larger size is a problem to fit (as in, seeming too large, while being okay in other respects), placing some wide Sellotape
    Attachment 16826, or the like, on the front, as an extra 'landing zone' for the diaper's tapes, works a treat with these; just that extra couple of inches upward creates a snugger, less leaky fit.
    Last edited by ade; 23-Apr-2013 at 00:28.

The reason I ordered the 2 sizes the medium size could be on small side with the waist measurements given. My waist is 40" so I want to try both.
    I'm going to compare these to Dry24/7's which I use.

i buggered my first post, anyway
    this bit:

(as in, seeming too small, while being okay in other respects)
    should've read:

(as in, seeming too large, while being okay in other respects)
    now corrected.

I'm excited that these are finally making it to the US market. I've been curious about these since the first time I saw them. I have absolutely no money budgeted for diapers right now, but once I do, I'd love to order a sample myself. Keep us posted!

I just hope the murmurs about them going Cloth in Europe are unfounded. I guess it's inevitable in the end.

Hyperlitegreen

Awesome!!!! I'm gonna get some!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Overnight View Post
    I just hope the murmurs about them going Cloth in Europe are unfounded. I guess it's inevitable in the end.
    Strangely seems to be a regional preference. Some countries in Europe have only stocked cloth backed ones for a while now, yet in others it is still all about the plastic backed.

There is a Tena Slip Ultima, at the top end of their product range (9 droplets) but these are only cloth backed. Personally I find the Slip Maxi (plastic backed) hold better than the Ultima.

Best thing about Tena IMO is the fit.

-Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    if the larger size is a problem to fit (as in, seeming too large, while being okay in other respects), placing some wide Sellotape
    Attachment 16826, or the like, on the front, as an extra 'landing zone' for the diaper's tapes, works a treat with these; just that extra couple of inches upward creates a snugger, less leaky fit.
    Hi, ade I just wanted to say thanks for showing a tape that is new to me and I will order Wide Sellotape. Thanks again!