Thread: You Tube "Blue"

Default You Tube "Blue"

My wife was watching a Youtube show called "Blue". In episode 5, I believe, there was a woman snuggling with a guy wearing a diaper and sucking his thumb. She said, "Oh, gross!" Guess I won't tell her about my diapers anytime soon! lol! I also know there was a TV/movie pop culture thread on here but couldn't find it.

Yeah, it's moments like those that make you worry. It hasn't happened to me yet, so I dunno what I would do in that kind of situation

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    My wife was watching a Youtube show called "Blue". In episode 5, I believe, there was a woman snuggling with a guy wearing a diaper and sucking his thumb. She said, "Oh, gross!" Guess I won't tell her about my diapers anytime soon! lol! I also know there was a TV/movie pop culture thread on here but couldn't find it.
    Ever think it might of been something to bring up before marriage?

My plan is to bring it up to my GF at some point... but I had a moment somewhere along the way that made me shy away. Someday i'll get around to it, just not today (or tomorrow).

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Ever think it might of been something to bring up before marriage?
    Marriage was many, many years ago before I ever heard or thought of wearing. I was more or less pointing out a tv show with an ab in it.

Sometimes people will respond negatively, but have a complete turnaround when they learn it applies to someone they love. Look how many Republican males were opposed to homosexuality until they had a son or daughter come out.

It's unfortunate that these kinds of things (i.e. Internet Programming ala shows on YouTube/Blip and all that) that even make mention to the AB/DL lifestyle we all embrace. And don't really do it the best justice.

And regarding the reaction of the wife, I think it'd be a good idea to lay low on talking to her about it in the near future, try it when you honestly think it's right, just be sure you DO tell her

It turns out that the main character in Blue is a prostitute and the ab was a customer.

Maybe I'll tell her someday. She had no problem when our teenage son said he was a furry. She will probably ask how much I spent on diapers and then go on a shopping trip and spend the same amount!

Well, the best you can do is go at it slow. I've only ever told one member of my family about my affinity to diapers, and she didn't take it all that well. I partially blame my blazing need to be honest 24/7 at around that point, and talking about it too fast.