Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Dares

  1. #1

    Default Dares

    Hey I am new to this whole DL thing, and I would like you to sent me some ideas of daring/weird places to wear adult diapers. I do not mind if i am humiliated, but one limitation is my family, I want to keep them as far from this as possible. Chances are they will find out, but its not like i am going to advertise it to them. Have some fun with this post, and I hope I do also.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hey there testdummy. You are new to this sort of thing? I know how confusing, and sort of wild the whole notion of wearing can be when you are first starting out. I have to admit I'm not really comfortable directing you to do anything, especially something even I don't do, which is wear diapers in public. I did really want to talk to you about this and all, because I care.

    I know that when I want someone else to "dare" me to do something, it's because deep down I want to free myself of responsibility for something really impulsive I want to do, or I'm not quite ready but if I feel like someone wants me to do it and is expecting me to do it.. it adds more pressure for me to do it. I don't mean this in a bad way, but are you sure you are ready for this sort of thing? You are only new once, and you shouldn't feel the need to pressure yourself to do something you aren't emotionally prepared for yet.

    Whatever you do; please be safe, enjoy this all responsibly, and make sure that with everything you do in life, in the end you can look back and not regret whatever you did.

  3. #3

    Default

    Of course I will set my own limits on things like this, it is just slightly difficult for me to actually think of places that I would wear them. I am fairly new to admitting the fact that I am a DL, but secretly inside i have been thinking about it for about a year. I also feel you should know that it takes a lot for me to get embarrassed. I will reply to all posts with some sort of answer, which might result is a no.

    Somethings that I was already planning on doing was going to a movie theater and biking in a park.
    Last edited by testdummy; 21-Apr-2013 at 17:30.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by testdummy View Post
    Of course I will set my own limits on things like this, it is just slightly difficult for me to actually think of places that I would wear them. I am fairly new to admitting the fact that I am a DL, but secretly inside i have been thinking about it for about a year. I also feel you should know that it takes a lot for me to get embarrassed. I will reply to all posts with some sort of answer, which might result is a no.

    Somethings that I was already planning on doing was going to a movie theater, biking in a park, and maybe even jump in a lake to see how that feels.
    Alright, sorry if I implied anything bad then. I just wanted to make sure and get a clear idea of what was going on. I like your idea of a movie theater, since that's dark and no one is likely to be able to see you well... as long as we aren't planning on making any smells of course. There might also be an uncomfortable time in the bathroom if you fill yourself up on too much soda and popcorn. I wouldn't use one in a movie theater since that's kinda not very nice, with so many people around... they shouldn't have to smell my mess. ^^;

    That's sort of my own personal biggest public wearing rule though, I'm not against it.. but I think it should always be done with keeping other people in mind too and not making situations needlessly awkward or make smells for them. But still, possibly places like sitting down in a fast food restaurant or a little diner, or the diner. I'm not sure what's more fun about what situation then the other though. I dunno. Hehe.

    Jumping in a lake sounds a bit.. soggy. I guess that's all embarrassing though, which is probably the point. Hehe. I wouldn't recommend doing that around people that aren't in the know though!

    Sorry I can't be of more help. Brainstorming idea of fun places to wear, that's totally fine.

  5. #5

    Default

    Dares are fun ways to get out of your element and give you an excuse to become more comfortable with this. I'd suggest just wearing them out and about in a mall or something like that under jeans. No need to make it revealing or anything else, most people will be so self conscious to start with but eventually realize that nobody knows and start to enjoy it. Wetting in public isn't something I'd suggest trying without a change of clothes/underwear/diapers just in case something goes wrong. However changing in a public restroom can be exciting, just make sure you bring a bag for the diaper since it's rude to leave it in the trash, especially unbagged.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Jumping in a lake sounds a bit.. soggy. I guess that's all embarrassing though, which is probably the point. Hehe. I wouldn't recommend doing that around people that aren't in the know though!
    Jumping in a lake is a bad idea because the diaper will swell up _a lot_ and will burst. All the SAP will come out and pollute the lake. I'd recommend against doing this outside of your own shower/tub.



    Quote Originally Posted by kwisy View Post
    However changing in a public restroom can be exciting, just make sure you bring a bag for the diaper since it's rude to leave it in the trash, especially unbagged.
    How is that rude? I regularly leave them there, even unbagged, provided they're not really smelly (which I try to avoid in public restrooms anyway). It's trash and I put it with the other trash, just as I would put it into any other trash can in the street. That is, as long as the trash can is fitted with a disposable bag. I wouldn't leave it in a trash can that is just a container for the paper towels and has no bag in it.

    Also, the excitement quickly fades and becomes more of a "Why are there no shelves and no hooks in this stall?" kind of feeling. Try placing your backpack, jacket, new diaper, old diaper and wet wipes in a regular public toilet stall, especially when the toilet seat does not have a cover and you are constantly trying to prevent various items from falling in there.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFelix View Post
    Jumping in a lake is a bad idea because the diaper will swell up _a lot_ and will burst. All the SAP will come out and pollute the lake. I'd recommend against doing this outside of your own shower/tub..
    A very good point too. I really didn't know much about the mechanics of this sort of stuff, and I could only really describe it as "soggy" because of it and I didn't really recommend it either.

  8. #8

    Default

    start of small like i did wear them to the shops, go for a walk in one things like that den build on that

  9. #9

    Default

    Just wore to Walmart for the first time, for me it was actually really easy. For being my first time ever wearing I thought that I would be a lot more nervous. I guess I can check that off of my list.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFelix View Post
    How is that rude? I regularly leave them there, even unbagged, provided they're not really smelly (which I try to avoid in public restrooms anyway). It's trash and I put it with the other trash, just as I would put it into any other trash can in the street. That is, as long as the trash can is fitted with a disposable bag. I wouldn't leave it in a trash can that is just a container for the paper towels and has no bag in it.

    Also, the excitement quickly fades and becomes more of a "Why are there no shelves and no hooks in this stall?" kind of feeling. Try placing your backpack, jacket, new diaper, old diaper and wet wipes in a regular public toilet stall, especially when the toilet seat does not have a cover and you are constantly trying to prevent various items from falling in there.
    Many public restrooms request that you bag your diapers and/or take them with you because the fecal matter/urine will always start to smell, especially if it goes into the garbage early in the day. A lot of places that expect a lot of baby traffic will provide convenient plastic bags for disposable diapers near the garbage cans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.