Thread: Hey guys!

Red face Hey guys!

I've been around for a good amount of time, but just finally turned eighteen so I'm back on and should probably make another introduction thread. For those that don't remember me, my names Riley. I like to run/stay active, computer program(My major next year, now!!) and hang out with my friends. I just came out alive of the whole college process. So that makes things easy for the next few months of high school. I don't really know what to add although it seems like tons of stuff has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy95 View Post
    I've been around for a good amount of time, but just finally turned eighteen so I'm back on and should probably make another introduction thread. For those that don't remember me, my names Riley. I like to run/stay active, computer program(My major next year, now!!) and hang out with my friends. I just came out alive of the whole college process. So that makes things easy for the next few months of high school. I don't really know what to add although it seems like tons of stuff has changed.
    Hey! Welcome back!

Glad to have you back around, I'm certain many people have missed seeing your many posts around here

Hope that you will continue to enjoy yourself!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy95 View Post
    Glad to see that your back. There has been a few that have turned 18 come back in the past couple of weeks. Looking forward to see more of your posts.

I'll the second the welcome back. It's really made me glad to see some of our past under 18 year olds come back as they turn 18. We were sorry to lose you, and anxious for your return. Hooray!

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys! I'm excited to get back into posting regularly.

WOOT!!! I remember you from back in the magical time when the under-18s could roam in a land of milk and honey and learn that they are not the only people out there with an interest in diapers.

May I wish you the merriest, warmest, and kindest WELCOME BACK from the heart of my bottom... or is it the other way around?

I very much look forward to seeing your face (avatar) again in another thread and hope your return to ADISC will bring you everything you hope it will and more!

WB from me too. Well, it gives a place to look forward to joining... and good intro , introducing stuff you like to