Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite places to go in a diaper

Default Favorite places to go in a diaper

I am very new to this whole thing, and I am looking for some places that could be fun or even practical to wear a diaper. I know 90% of people on this website enjoy wearing at home, but for me this is really hard since my mother stays at home almost 24/7 and I am not comfortable telling them about this. I have also heard of places like a movie theater, which i am definitely going to try, just grab a large soda, and release all of your worries about missing out on part of the movie. I was also thinking activities like biking could be interesting. I am interested in many different ideas, and I am halfway prepared to embarrass myself, just not around my parents. Do you have any Ideas?

Outside, only to the Cinema
    Might be to other stuff when it gets warmer, like biking and hiking

Restaurants having a meal with my family, I've only done that once and was afraid to use the diaper properly. I really enjoy going just about everywhere padded

Be careful with the large soda if you don't have good quality diapers, a leak in the movie theaters is going to be very awkward. You may also find it difficult to wet, especially in a public setting because it's something that takes some getting used to.

Sporting events and concerts also come to mind. Unlike a theater, you may be outside and it will not be as dark, so if you leak....

I love going for long drives in a diaper. I frequently visit a vacation home about six hours away and will always drive there diapered.

I always wear a diaper for the dentist and giving blood or getting my hair cut. Just seems if I have to sit still for that long I should be diapered.

I've grown to like going to work in a thin diaper. I won't use it there but i love the feeling of wearing a diaper. But i second that it is hard to wet in public places. I've worn while palying hockey and I've tried to let a little go in my diaper on he bench... but I'd have to push to do it and it'd be obvious, so I've quit trying.

If you use a diaper in a car doesn't the car start to smell like urine after awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by testdummy View Post
    If you use a diaper in a car doesn't the car start to smell like urine after awhile?
    Depends on how concentrated the urine is.