Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Good BiWeekly Comics

Default Any Good BiWeekly Comics

So I know there are the comics on FTT. But i was wondering whether there is anyone out there who is doing a weekly comic strip (like xkcd or any of the other web comics out there).

There seems to be a fair bit of ABDL art so I would presume someone has to be doing this. Right right??

Thanks in advance

Are you asking for regular comics or ABDL stuff?

If regular, I have been reading the early Marvel issues (Hulk, X-Men, Iron Man, Spiderman, FF) on the Marvel website.
    If ABDL, I'm just as lost as you, but I would really be interested in reading comics geared towards the ABDL community.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuples View Post
    So I know there are the comics on FTT. But i was wondering whether there is anyone out there who is doing a weekly comic strip (like xkcd or any of the other web comics out there).

There seems to be a fair bit of ABDL art so I would presume someone has to be doing this. Right right??

Thanks in advance
    Try Deviantart.com I post mine on there and there are some more on there too!

i would love to be able to read ABDL comic strips and such as well. if it can be done ? maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i would love to be able to read ABDL comic strips and such as well. if it can be done ? maybe.
    I made one myself and posted it in the story section here, I only called it manga because of the style... and also there are some on Deviantart too

oh now thats interesting to say the least.

how dose one go about making an ABDL comic ? dose it just happen or dose one have to think about it ? also what is considered an ABDL comic ?
    Last edited by tennismad; 22-Apr-2013 at 01:06. Reason: missing information

oh now thats interesting to say the least.

how dose one go about making an ABDL comic ? dose it just happen or dose one have to think about it ? also what is considered an ABDL comic ?
    Well alot of them are free lance artists like myself and usually inspiration brings it on. One of the things one has to consider though and a story line... and to visualize what you want it to look like. For me.. it was inspiration that caused me to want to do one.

ok i was wondering about it to be honest. when i heard that you had done one it made me wonder think of lots of questions. im glad to know tho that it not considered a weird thing to do well not more abnormal as usual lol.

but yeah thanks for answering my question and such about it.

ok i was wondering about it to be honest. when i heard that you had done one it made me wonder think of lots of questions. im glad to know tho that it not considered a weird thing to do well not more abnormal as usual lol.

but yeah thanks for answering my question and such about it.
    You are Very welcome! There are no stupid questions, if you don't know... then ask! Ask as many questions as you would like! I would be happy to answer!

i do have another quesion how would you define an ABDL comic. i mean how would you write the storyline for an ABDL comic ? and how would it appeal to ABDLS ?. why dose it specifically appeal to ABDLS ? is it becasue the characters all wear diapers ? or something similar ?