Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABU Cloth Cushies gone?

Exclamation ABU Cloth Cushies gone?

Observe: The ABUniverse website no-longer lists the Cloth Cushies! ( ABU Cushies Diapers @ ABUniverse.com ) and the old page for the Cloth Cushies ( ABU Cushies w/Cloth-Like Cover @ ABUniverse.com ) lsits everything is out of stock.

This is a disturbing development!

What does this mean? Did ABU stop production of the Cloth Cushies for the Sissy print?

Their Twitter account hasn't been updated since last year.

For what it's worth, a friend of mine says he received an email from ABU promising they'd have them back in stock by late March, but it's already nearing the end of April.

Discuss!

*Important Note: New inventory of this item is expected in early 2013. Pre-orders will be available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    *Important Note: New inventory of this item is expected in early 2013. Pre-orders will be available soon.
    It's been saying that since last year.

I noticed this too!!!! I am actually quite fond of the cloth backed ones. It's like a modern baby diaper! I realize that most ABDLs prefer plastic backed, but come on! I figured enough people liked em to continue production.

I hope they get them back in, these are my favorite cloth backed diapers!

I posted this in another thread but I have sent ABU an e-mail asking them when will the Cloth-like Cushies will be back in stock and they replied back to me with this:

We are not discontinuing them! We will be re-stocking them, however it will be a few more months before we have them back in stock.

Sorry for the long delay!

- ABU

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
    I posted this in another thread but I have sent ABU an e-mail asking them when will the Cloth-like Cushies will be back in stock and they replied back to me with this:

We are not discontinuing them! We will be re-stocking them, however it will be a few more months before we have them back in stock.

Sorry for the long delay!

- ABU
    Huzzah! I'll let my meatspace diaper-pals know! Thanks! *pouncehugs*

Honestly, I can't wait for these to come back in stock since I've been very interested in the Cushie's brand by ABU for sometime now. Especially the cloth ones.

If I get the money and the oppurtunity when they come back in stock, I shall get myself a pack of some.

i have only tried the plastic backed cushies but i will like to try the cloth backed ones normally i like plastic backed diapers much better but these seems interesting