Thread: Reintroducing Myself

Default Reintroducing Myself

Hello,
    I have been coming to this site on and off now for a couple years. Usually to see what is new in the diaper community, and maybe take away a few tips or tricks. Anyway, I'm James. I am 5'9", 130 lb, 29" waist. I am a college student (freshman year) living with my parents (who do not know about the diapers), I commute 1.5 hours each way to school every day, and I am a coffee drinker. I use the diapers as a convenience, and I enjoy the feel. Due to discretion and personal preferences, I prefer baby-type diapers that fit snugly. I like Pampers and Huggies, both have their pros and cons. Lately I have gotten to like S/M GoodNites pretty well too. I have had trouble in the past with L/XL size leaking out the side, even after just a little dribble. The S/M size is tighter, and I don't have that issue. If I can answer any questions for anybody, I'd be glad to

Post Nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by grst View Post
    Hello,
    I have been coming to this site on and off now for a couple years. Usually to see what is new in the diaper community, and maybe take away a few tips or tricks. Anyway, I'm James. I am 5'9", 130 lb, 29" waist. I am a college student (freshman year) living with my parents (who do not know about the diapers), I commute 1.5 hours each way to school every day, and I am a coffee drinker. I use the diapers as a convenience, and I enjoy the feel. Due to discretion and personal preferences, I prefer baby-type diapers that fit snugly. I like Pampers and Huggies, both have their pros and cons. Lately I have gotten to like S/M GoodNites pretty well too. I have had trouble in the past with L/XL size leaking out the side, even after just a little dribble. The S/M size is tighter, and I don't have that issue. If I can answer any questions for anybody, I'd be glad to
    Hello James,

Seems like we're at a very similar point in our lives right now, being freshmen in college, living with our parents, having long commutes, and 29" waists(diapers are cheaper for us). May I ask what you are majoring in or have you decided yet? I went from electrical/computer engineering to commercial aviation and flight instruction. I've never tried any baby-type diapers before, any recommendations?

I must admit, I do like how there is some substance to your introduction(although I'm guessing it's your second). In my few weeks here I've seen many one sentence introductions that don't really introduce the individual. Anyway, it's nice to get to know you.

Actually I'm triple majoring. I'm seeking a BS in Automotive Engineering and Business Administration, and an AAS in Early Childhood Education. I would personally recommend Cruisers size 7, although I can only find them online or at Toys R Us. Otherwise Baby Dry size 6 is the same size-wise as the 7. My biggest tip is to stretch the sides a little bit BEFORE putting them on. I can get 12 hours out of a diaper if I just quickly stretch the sides a bit prior to wearing. The key to baby diapers is to let it dribble out slowly, and they actually will hold quite a lot.

There are a lot of gearheads on this site, always room for another one. What exactly does Automotive Engineering entail; I imagine there's more to it than just deciding where to put crumple zones? It sounds like the engineering team might be responsible for letting the body design team know which designs work and at the same time have to be able to figure out what's the most appropriate engine to stuff into the frame. Sounds fascinating, especially considering your other 2 majors. Welcome aboard and it'll be good to see your contributions to the threads

It entails pretty much every aspect of a car's inner workings. From how much hydraulic force you send through the brake lines, to the amperage sent through the wires, down to the oil clearances for the crankshaft main bearings.....the automotive engineer is behind all of it. Typically there is a certain part of the car you are assigned to work with. The whole thing is extremely fascinating. I can't wait to get out into the field.

Well then... welcome back to adisc!

Hopefully you're going to stay this time, i.e. participate in the forum!

Since you answered already a lot about your abdl interests and surely in your old introduction too, i'm not bothering you that much with boring questions .
    But i'm really curious about the puzzling you mentioned in your profile. Are you into those 1000 pieces puzzles or 3d one's or something else? I always think this is really astonishing, I simply lack the patience for that :/.

Anyway, welcome back and have fun!

I love putting together puzzles of any kind. I even go to the website thejigsawpuzzles.com. The largest jigsaw I have put together is 2500 pieces. I put together a 3D Eiffel Tower, Capitol Building, and Cinderella's Castle. I enjoy problem solving and finding out HOW and WHY things work the way they do. I recently replaced the engine in my late-model vehicle without any help (well, I had the service manual). I love talking about myself (who doesn't?) so feel free to ask away