Thread: Tic tok, I'm back

Default Tic tok, I'm back

I used to go by Dethklok_rules, I've been here since it was called TBDL. If you don't remember me then good for you. You're probably better off, in all honesty. For those of you who do: hello again! I'm looking forward to meeting the new crowd, and hope we get along, and that I can melt your faces off with my prose

Well, welcome back, mate. Not sure if you we're around when I was here, but it's good to see some of us coming back. Hope we all get reacquainted.

Hey there, excited to meet you! Always wonderful to get a great member to come back. How have things been while you were away, and what got you to come back?

nice meeting you. When I last stopped posting I was to join the military. I changed my mind, and I've been going to art school for the past year. I feel quite isolated to be honest. thought I'd come by and see how everyone is doing.

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by Klokwork View Post
    nice meeting you. When I last stopped posting I was to join the military. I changed my mind, and I've been going to art school for the past year. I feel quite isolated to be honest. thought I'd come by and see how everyone is doing.
    Hey, welcome back! I remember you from the badass ninja story. I thought that was hilarious when I read it as a lurker, and it's still one of the funniest things here.

You sounds kind of like Maynard James Keenan, going from the military to art school. I'm sorry you feel isolated-- is the school not what you'd expected? Well, whatever the case, welcome once again.