Thread: Hi its nice to meet you all.

Default Hi its nice to meet you all.

I just want to introduce myself and say that I'm glad to be here. I'm an ABDL only part of the time and it has caused me a lot of trouble. I'm looking for help with practice questions concerning this unusual behavior. Otherwise I am a guitarist that really enjoys rock music as well as classical music. I don't drink or use drugs...not for a long time. I love playing video games on my vintage x box. I'm not currently working or going to school so I've got to much time on my hands but all and all things are pretty good. Again its good to meet you.

Glad to welcome you to the site, Brian. Trust me when I say that there are more than a handful of blokes here who you'll be able to talk to if you have problems.

Nice to hear that you're into games. I'm a bit of a gamer myself, but more of a Nintendo fan if anything. What would your favourite game be on your Xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2 View Post
    I just want to introduce myself and say that I'm glad to be here. I'm an ABDL only part of the time and it has caused me a lot of trouble. I'm looking for help with practice questions concerning this unusual behavior. Otherwise I am a guitarist that really enjoys rock music as well as classical music. I don't drink or use drugs...not for a long time. I love playing video games on my vintage x box. I'm not currently working or going to school so I've got to much time on my hands but all and all things are pretty good. Again its good to meet you.
    Hello and welcome to ADISC Brian! I'm so so sorry that your practicing AB/DL stuff has gotten you in trouble in the past. I promise that the community here will do their best to be supportive and help you out with the questions you might have. I hope that once you do get the support you need, that you consider sticking around and not only being apart of the community that is wonderful here, but also lend your ear and mind to others that might need the support as well.

I know that at the age of 47, you probably don't want to hear this.. but hearing you call XBOX "vintage" makes me feel really old. What are some of your favorite games (as already asked) and your favorite music as well? How do you often spend your time since you have so much of it?

It's wonderful to meet you! Let us know if you have any concerns.

Default a little handicapped

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC Brian! I'm so so sorry that your practicing AB/DL stuff has gotten you in trouble in the past. I promise that the community here will do their best to be supportive and help you out with the questions you might have. I hope that once you do get the support you need, that you consider sticking around and not only being apart of the community that is wonderful here, but also lend your ear and mind to others that might need the support as well.

I know that at the age of 47, you probably don't want to hear this.. but hearing you call XBOX "vintage" makes me feel really old. What are some of your favorite games (as already asked) and your favorite music as well? How do you often spend your time since you have so much of it?

It's wonderful to meet you! Let us know if you have any concerns.
    I'm using a smartphone without an app to use the site so it is a challenge to type. Hey giglemuffins don't feel too bad about your being dated by vintage xboxes because tech goes so fast its vintage in three years! I love rpgs like Morrowind or a good first person shooter like Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Honestly I'm having trouble finding things to do with all this time. I don't have a decent guitar so I don't get to play fiddle much. So I spent today cleaning my apartment. Tomorrow I have to get groceries but that's about it. I've been listening to some truly vintage rock music today like Rush and Yes and after I hang aground here awhile I might watch a movie. I've got no TV right now so its even more dull. Any ideas would be welcome, or just a little chat is cool too. Thanks Y'all.

Hello Brian2 and welcome to adisc of course!

Muha, Morrowind is also one of my all time favourite rpgs! It's a really great game, I still love it. Did you also play oblivion and skyrim?

And I guess, that you can still improve, even if it may be a rather bad guitar, or not? If you're bored from time to time, it's atleast something you could do .

Anyway, good luck for finding a job again soon and have fun in our little community.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2 View Post
    I'm using a smartphone without an app to use the site so it is a challenge to type. Hey giglemuffins don't feel too bad about your being dated by vintage xboxes because tech goes so fast its vintage in three years! I love rpgs like Morrowind or a good first person shooter like Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Honestly I'm having trouble finding things to do with all this time. I don't have a decent guitar so I don't get to play fiddle much. So I spent today cleaning my apartment. Tomorrow I have to get groceries but that's about it. I've been listening to some truly vintage rock music today like Rush and Yes and after I hang aground here awhile I might watch a movie. I've got no TV right now so its even more dull. Any ideas would be welcome, or just a little chat is cool too. Thanks Y'all.
    Technology probably shouldn't slow down, though with gaming consoles sometimes I think it's not that I want it to slow down as much as I don't want them to pretend there is more progress then their is. You seem like you have some interests tastes, and it's good that you got things all clean! Hope you get some delicious groceries too. Hehe.

Your going to do well here, I'm sure of it.