Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello :) ... again....

Default Hello :) ... again....

Hi im back, some might remember me, I doubt it, but hey ho. I used to be fairly active on here over a year ago but dropped out as I focused my time into studying, then had a huge purge that has gone now but still not out of mind. So hello again all I hope everyone been ok it seems like not much has changed since I was last on :P

Welcome back then, although I don't know you, since I'm still a newb

Also I know it can be kinda hard to get some free time, if you got way too much to do for your studies and especially the finals.
    But I think, it has been the right choice, surely!

Welcome back, BritBoy ^^ Glad to see you return to the site

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy View Post
    Hi im back, some might remember me, I doubt it, but hey ho. I used to be fairly active on here over a year ago but dropped out as I focused my time into studying, then had a huge purge that has gone now but still not out of mind. So hello again all I hope everyone been ok it seems like not much has changed since I was last on :P
    Welcome back BritishBoy, it's wonderful to see you and your cute avatar around here again! Though we never met personally, ever single returning member is a great fresh face to me! I'm glad you decided to come back, and hope your circumstances make it much more likely that you'll stick around here for good this time.

What sorts of things were you off studying?

hiya

Its nice to know im not the only british person on this site any more lol. the guys and gals above are right the more the merryier lol. also to ask what gigglemuffinz has already asked im interested to know what your studying also.

I'm also from the uk and would like to welcome you to the site

Quote Originally Posted by daviej86 View Post
    I'm also from the uk and would like to welcome you to the site

wow another brit ? i go ages without any other british people on here and the get bomb barded by loads all at once lol
    how fun this is haha

tennismad

Yeah I don't live there at the moment though, originally from hertfordshire

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    wow another brit ? i go ages without any other british people on here and the get bomb barded by loads all at once lol
    how fun this is haha

tennismad

Thanks you all for the warm welcome back In many ways its good to be back Yes i am indeed British as the name would suggest :P As for the studying I am an a level student studying history (by far one of the best subject ever ), maths statistics (amazingly boring), Law (one of my favorite subjects and what I want intend to do at uni and as a career), physics (insanely hard), last and by all means least general studies (the bane of all a level students).

and sorry gigglemuffinz but i didn't get what quite understand what you meant by this bit :P but I don't intend on leaving

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    hope your circumstances make it much more likely that you'll stick around here for good this time.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy View Post

and sorry gigglemuffinz but i didn't get what quite understand what you meant by this bit
    I just meant I hope your life doesn't become so hectic that you have to leave again. Unless of course, that's what you want.