Thread: Anxiety about being a little...

Unhappy Anxiety about being a little...

I know I might be going through a binge/purge cycle, but I'm really frustrated with myself lately. I've been in a state psych hospital for 3 months and I finally got out. Since I've been home, regressing seems foreign to me. I haven't used my binkie once and I haven't touched my stash of padding. I even went as far as crying over how many diapers I have left! (My last order was for 2 bags of 20 something! I have a whole bag and a half left.)

I know I should keep my binkie...but I don't know what to do about all the diapers I have left. I'm not sure I'm going to use them all. Are they going to go to waste? Living at home makes it hard to hide them. Even though my mom knows about it, I'm still really embarrassed.

All of this is really bothering me. I don't know what to do. Will these feelings pass? Am I just done being little? D; Help.

They've been there for three months undiscovered, I wouldn't think there's any big rush to get rid of your diapers. I can't say for certain that these feelings will pass but it seems that they do for the vast majority of us. I would say that disposing of them when you're agitated probably isn't the way to go. There will be ample time later. Concentrate on getting back in the swing of your life and let your diapers take care of themselves.

This has happened to me in the past. I feel like I cant wear diapers or regress so I rush and throw away everything. (Its like throwing part of yourself away if you think about it.)
    Two months latter I feel the need to wear only to realize I threw everything out.

Give it time to pass!!

As has been said above, don't rush to throw away your diapers. You haven't worn in three months, so you won't get back into the routine easily. The desires will probably come back, even if they take some time. Instead of throwing your diapers and your other ABDL stuff, put them away somewhere hidden, where you won't be reminded of them if you do not have the desires. That way, when the desires return, you will remember where you put them and you will not have to go through the hassle of buying everything again (easier on your wallet too). Doing this will also allow you to focus on other aspects of your life.