Thread: im gonna take a break from wearing for a while others do this

Question im gonna take a break from wearing for a while others do this

so here latley the desire to wear diapers havent been really strong for me i have been wearing for like 7 months now and i dont really get the same out of it. i mean its still wery comfy for me but i just like to wear so much more when the strong desire is there and diapers arent cheap. so im gonna take a break for a while i do this to get strong desire to wear back and when it does its a really good felling. so i was thinking does anybody else take breaks or is the desire always the same for you

I havenīt even been close to a diaper for about 3 months now, thatīs not unusal.
    To me, the desire to wear is like... a boomerang.
    You know.
    It flies away, it comes back after a while, itīs made of wood.

wow 3 months im not sure i could do that well atlest i will feel somthing is missing im usually take a break fo a few weeks maybe a month and thats it. i will stop wearing from today and then i just have to wait for the boomerang to come back. in the mean time i can mabye save a little money for that 45 inch giant teddy bear i really want lol

I've never needed to swear off for any period of time since I got on my own. I stopped entirely for years after the last confrontation with my mother when living at home but once I had my own place, I rapidly got back in the swing. I would say my desire is fairly constant but also tends to operate at a low level with periodic spikes. My disinclination to wear due to inconvenience and discomfort grinds against this and when the first level rises or the second level drops, I wind up wearing. Sometimes this results in periods of extended wearing but more often it's for an afternoon and overnight, probably once a week on average. My general rule is that I wear when it seems like fun and I stop when it isn't anymore. I hope your current effort goes well and doesn't make you crazy with deprivation.

well i dont think i will go crazy with deprivation since i still got lots of diaps left so i can always drop back in them when i feel like it and by the way im sorry to hear you had a confrontation with your mother but im happy hear you got back in swing after you got your own place

Quote Originally Posted by littlebboy88 View Post
    well i dont think i will go crazy with deprivation since i still got lots of diaps left so i can always drop back in them when i feel like it and by the way im sorry to hear you had a confrontation with your mother but im happy hear you got back in swing after you got your own place
    Thanks. It was a long time ago but it was traumatic for both of us. She was freaked out and I couldn't explain myself. I was still pretty deep in my self-loathing ABDL phase. I decided the risk to everyone wasn't worth the enjoyment I was getting from it. The desire never went away, of course. My imagination took up the slack. Life is much better now