Thread: Will goodnites XL fit?

Default Will goodnites XL fit?

I am 140 pounds, female, with about a 29 in waist... I'm ready for something else besides poise pads!!

They might, but it would be a tight squeeze. You might be better off in the adult incontinence aisle, near the Poise Pads, getting some pull-up underwear size S/M, or tape-on briefs size M. Wishing you the very best and much happiness!

I second the comment of they might fit. In the aisle where you find Poise pads you will see depends real fit and silhouette. They are very much like goodnights but for adults. They are not the best but are comfortable and do absorb quite well. You should also find Tena's pull up one. I cannot say anything about them as I have not tried them.

I say goodnights will fit, and be more fun and babyish!

sissyslave

I am 28.5 in the waist, and they fit me fine WITH some stretch

The size of your hips matters a lot more than your waist in this case. Even if you have a narrow waist, having larger hips may break the deal for you.

they fit my wife and she is about the same size and they fit nice !

Quote Originally Posted by aviationchild View Post
    The size of your hips matters a lot more than your waist in this case. Even if you have a narrow waist, having larger hips may break the deal for you.
    I have the same trouble with Goodnites. I have a 29" waist, but my hips are closer to a 31 or 33 in spots.

You can try to buy a small pack and see if they do fit, alternatively, you can try Tranquility.They have a wider range of sizes and better capacity for underwear like products.

I've got wide hips size 32 waist and about 140 lbs, i used to wear xl goodnites with no issue but i recommend underjams for yoru smaller waist as they'd rip less often for you and are awsomely soft after about 3 hours of wearing, vs the goodnites that i find itch after a while