Thread: It has been a LONG time

Default It has been a LONG time

Hi there, guys. It feels good to be back here again. I'm not sure if most of the members I knew on here have left or not, so I might as well cover the basics and go over what has happened over the past few months.

My name is Jagged and I am an AB/DL from Australia. More about myself is in my intro thread for new members who wish to know me. Any who, I used to be a regular member a while back. However, my life started to go into a rush, so I found myself spending less and less time away from the Internet.

I started going to uni again, after 2 years of humiliating failure. So far, it is going good. I then started taking up archery, which I am enjoying every Sunday. I also began reading a few web comic series, getting addicted on Tumblr, drawing, writing, blah blah blah.

As for now? Well, I have now traveled over to America for my mid-semester break to catch up with some family and being here reminded me of this site. Thus, I have returned and will try to integrate myself back into it. So, hope to talk some more and meet some more members

Its great to finally have you back! I was wondering what ever happened to you!

Great to see you too, mate. Hopefully this place kept itself together while I was away

Hasnt changed much around here..... But be sure to make your nominations for the 2013 ADISC awards on the EC thread. I think nominations end tonight and then the voting starts.....

I'm glad to see you back. I also wondered what happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    Hasnt changed much around here..... But be sure to make your nominations for the 2013 ADISC awards on the EC thread. I think nominations end tonight and then the voting starts.....
    I just looked at it. I'll see whether or not I can put in my vote

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I'm glad to see you back. I also wondered what happened to you.
    Glad to see you again too, Oleman

I think ADISC is on Eastern standard time, so you should have another 10 hours to make any nominations....

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    I think ADISC is on Eastern standard time, so you should have another 10 hours to make any nominations....
    Well, that's not much of a problem. I am currently staying in Austin, TX for my 2 week break from uni, so I should have plenty of time, right?