Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

I am an Aspergerian (I think that's right) who is thinking about pursuing a PhD but I don't know any more than that. I like so many others, am trying to find a job.

I am a diaper lover and incontinent

I enjoy reading and research, that's my obsession these days. I am a tech/nerd type. I also love music (most genres).

I am looking for other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as me, but are willing to talk about other things as well. Maybe check out some stories too.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlantern View Post
    I am an Aspergerian (I think that's right) who is thinking about pursuing a PhD but I don't know any more than that. I like so many others, am trying to find a job.

You mean aspergian as you have Asperger's?

I am a diaper lover and incontinent

I'm a dl and there are several ic's on this site.

I enjoy reading and research, that's my obsession these days. I am a tech/nerd type. I also love music (most genres).

Lots of music lovers and musicians on this site.

I am looking for other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as me, but are willing to talk about other things as well. Maybe check out some stories too.

You've come to the right place! Welcome! Good introdution! What are you pursuing your PhD in? And age foesn't really matter here, but there are a few of us like you who are over 40.

Welcome to the group. I enjoy research myself and am a science nerd. What field are you interested in?