Thread: I only wear poise pads.. Question about being wet

Default I only wear poise pads.. Question about being wet

I am a diaper lover although I have only been able to wear goodnight type diapers a few times because I still live at home with my parents are they are a little suspicious of my diaper wearing. However, the other day I picked up a package of ultimate poise pads out of curiosity & loved them. Every day now I have been wearing a few & wetting. Today I noticed after wetting it and uhh.. Rubbing around and feeling the wetness I pulled down my panties and noticed there was a decent amount of lady juice/cum... Gross but is this normal?

Having been on this site for two months, this subject has come up from time to time. Many members here have said diaper wearing is a type of sexual fetish, so it's not too surprising. I'm not a woman but I can tell you that sometimes I find it "exciting" to be wearing a wet diaper. I have not had an orgasm in a wet one yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by laurena View Post
    I am a diaper lover although I have only been able to wear goodnight type diapers a few times because I still live at home with my parents are they are a little suspicious of my diaper wearing. However, the other day I picked up a package of ultimate poise pads out of curiosity & loved them. Every day now I have been wearing a few & wetting. Today I noticed after wetting it and uhh.. Rubbing around and feeling the wetness I pulled down my panties and noticed there was a decent amount of lady juice/cum... Gross but is this normal?
    I'd assume so. As with zipperless, I'm not a female, but at least with the other people I've spoken to, arousal is fairly common in males, and it's likely common enough with females. You're wearing a comfortable, taboo garment around your genitals, and a lot of the appeal comes from the fact that it's exciting and "out there" so to speak. If nothing else, it could just be physical stimulation, if it's rubbing you in the right way, so to speak.

I mean, unless you're bleeding, you're probably fine, and unless it's making it hard to function around others, it really shouldn't be detrimental.

Just to point out that when women bleed down there it's actually perfectly normal.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Just to point out that when women bleed down there it's actually perfectly normal.
    Once a month, or so, it is.