Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adisc.org vs. Other AB/DL sites

Question Adisc.org vs. Other AB/DL sites

Adisc: Friendly and helpful community that doesn't just focus on diapers. People here point out problems respectfully, trying not to offend others. What if ADISC was like other AB/DL sites?
    Oh, god...
    Every profile pic is a wet diaper still strapped on and soaked, and 1/5 of them show their privates. Non3xistent gramm3rz 4nd 13375p33k 3v3rywh3r3, an terabul spelng. Half the discussions are "omg i pooped my diaper it feels so good like call me if u want my wet pee on ur fac yum (; (insert phone number here)"
    and the rest are stories that they call "true" but are clearly fake. For example:
    CHAPER 1:
    DIS IS TRU STORY.
    I INCONENT AN I GO SCOOL I POOP AN NURSE CHANGE ME AND TAKE TEMPERCHER IN MY BUT AN MOVE IT AROUN IN IT.
    Than everybody believes it. Why? I don't know. I see this all the time.
    Also, everybody lies about their age and sex.
    ADISC, honestly, I think is the only actual AB/DL support site. Every other site is a "Hey come here so you can post BS stories and tell us about how you gave yourself and oatmeal enema in detail so everybody reads and nearly pukes" kind of site.
    Sorry if I have offended anybody. I've just had this stuck in my head for a while. So if it's a poorly made post, sorry.

What kinda sites do you visit?

Dont get me wrong adisc is a great site but there are other great sites out there

... So, other sites are mostly for sex meets and stuff, so they are going to be a bit more focused on the sexual side of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Naota View Post
    ... So, other sites are mostly for sex meets and stuff
    So I'm learning I've been doing myself a disservice hanging around TBDL/ADISC all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSushiMan View Post
    I know, it sucks. It's kind of a placeholder till I get a good drawing of Juggs (My fursona). Everytime I look at my picture, I think "Oh god, what in the fuck have I created...".
    Sorry for having such a shitty profile pic.

Not to be a dick about this dude but you're being really hypocritical to boot. Your giving out about people who want to talk about filling their nappies yet your sn is Soaked Goodnights..... And your avatar is essentially a crotch shot.

I dig the ADISC love i really do, but if we have a snooty attitude about being the "Best" abdl site out there we will just cause resentment within the other sites/communities and i think that the abdl community should be united and not divided. But thats just me, im a super elitist so everyone like me should be the social ruling class!!!! All hail conformity!

As long as you conform to me!

Fo Shizzle!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedGoodnites View Post
    I know, it sucks. It's kind of a placeholder till I get a good drawing of Juggs (My fursona). Everytime I look at my picture, I think "Oh god, what in the fuck have I created...".
    Sorry for having such a shitty profile pic.
    If you want a better avatar, talk to Ozbub. He does great work, and does all of his own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedGoodnites View Post
    Than everybody believes it. Why? I don't know. I see this all the time.
    Also, everybody lies about their age and sex.
    I doubt many people sincerely believe those stories, people just find it fun to go along with a shared fantasy, and the age and sex thing is just an extension of that.

I agree, ADISC is the best ABDL site for support and discussion. The other sites have their own sticky purposes, and I think the devision serves us as a community quite well (meets my needs anyway.)
    Last edited by MsClara; 18-Apr-2013 at 20:58.

Meh, Adisc has it's fair share of negative aspects as well (Flame wars can start at the drop of a pin, bullshit meters are always maxed, grammar on here isn't amazing in some cases either ,etc.) , but of all the sites out there I certainly do prefer adisc.

I don't mind the fact that the other sites exist, as I'm not a member of those places and don't have any particular reason to join them.

I'm with you on the crotch shots thing though. People think that everybody wants to see that... I can't imagine what is going through peoples' heads when they post crotch shots...

-Ron