Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuddlz

Default Cuddlz

ok ok i know i know its super cheesy to post a yay bought my first type of diaper thread, but dang it im stoked. I just ordered a ton of samples from Cuddlz and i cant wait.

But i guess i have to play the waiting game which sucks cos i rock at hungry hungry hippos!

Anyway any stories about cuddlz to help me pass the time?

Both and the plain ones and in large and medium. I went a bit nuts

Nice. I'd been mostly sticking to the plain sort since the print they were using before the redesign was terribad. Been meaning to order the all overs since they were introduced but haven't got around to it. Please post your impressions!

Have fun. /high five

ohh dont worry i will...... or else i will be hella lazy and wont.... either way im going to have fun but yeah i probably will do an indepth review of them. Im not to happy with the designs on the website, but im hoping that the web is not doing them justice. I like the look of bambinos a lot more but well its the best i can get at an affordable price.

Ahh crap now buyers remorse is setting in, i cant believe i just paid 40€ (including delivery) for ten nappies they better be the best nappies i have ever had

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    ohh dont worry i will...... or else i will be hella lazy and wont.... either way im going to have fun but yeah i probably will do an indepth review of them. Im not to happy with the designs on the website, but im hoping that the web is not doing them justice. I like the look of bambinos a lot more but well its the best i can get at an affordable price.

Ahh crap now buyers remorse is setting in, i cant believe i just paid 40€ (including delivery) for ten nappies they better be the best nappies i have ever had
    When they arrive you'll be psyched. shat up.

Once you've decided on the type you like the most it's best to order case(s) for the best deal (assuming you have the means of hiding them).

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSushiMan View Post
    When they arrive you'll be psyched. shat up.

Once you've decided on the type you like the most it's best to order case(s) for the best deal (assuming you have the means of hiding them).
    yeah i was going to order a case of them but then i was like i dont know what size or which ones i like so i went sample crazy XD*
    Oh and awesome pic bro, i also ordered a adventure time tshirt of amazon today so thats a bit spooky you put that up...... unless you were inspired by my avatar..... nah its spooky*

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    unless you were inspired by my avatar..... nah its spooky*
    Av-a-tars?

Oh my god the board is haunted. Thats it we have to move

Cuddlz are - I think - rebadged Bambinos. I've bought lots of them and they have always been good. All of the Cuddlz own-brand have teddy bear prints on them that I don't like (I'd much prefer flowers or fairies or something) and they don't sell the plain ones any more. Shame, but I always use a nappy cover.