Thread: Bicycle + diaper + just a little dash of rain..

Lightbulb Bicycle + diaper + just a little dash of rain..

I only dress up occasionally just for fun, and I'd never dare go out in public, not even for a drive at night.. but then I had an idea.

I am planning for a warm-but-showery day during the Summer so I can wear one of these. A poncho style rain cape:

I can go out in nothing but a sissy frilly-covered diaper and a pair of shoes! I'm not sure I'd dare to wear a dress but perhaps I would if I was wearing a long length cape. Either way, riding in a soaking wet diaper I'd be reeking of pee, sweat, baby-talc and perfume.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Globalsources-double-faced-adhesive-font-b-poncho-b-font-font-b-rain-b-font-gear-broadened.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	16725  

`hello there, SockDrawerSecrets;
    i am lodge wrecker, a resident of these parts.....
    may i welcome you to ADISC.

and may i say that is an interesting idea you have there.. up until the part where you accidentally take a tumble off your bicycle... (being as it's raining and slippery and all). then your poncho would likely come flying up to reveal some or all of your "under-things" in all of their glory...

by-the-way, i note that you have not as yet made an introduction in the greetings and into forum so that all of us can get to know you better. you will find it at the link bellow;
    Greetings / Introductions

then your poncho would likely come flying up to reveal some or all of your "under-things" in all of their glory...

That's a scary thought, but then the sense of danger is part of the thrill of course..

A while ago I saw something similar, that went way beyond just a poncho - it also transformed into a tent and a roadside latrine.

I'd love to go for a ride dressed up, but not in the rain. I like my wet to be inside not outside

Riding a bike in a skirt..

Need to buy a skirt..