Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Lover Help

Post Diaper Lover Help

So i what to tell my mom that i like to wear diaper and i want to wear them around the house and on road trips and plane trips. I dont know how i should ask her. thanks to all that help

Quote Originally Posted by Thejon View Post
    So i what to tell my mom that i like to wear diaper and i want to wear them around the house and on road trips and plane trips. I dont know how i should ask her. thanks to all that help
    I'll venture a guess that if you're over 18, road trips and plane trips with parents are few and far between, or very soon will be. As for wearing around the house, have you been asked not to? Can you not keep it to yourself while they're around? IMO, the best answer to wearing anytime you want when you're an adult is to get your own place.

Im all for honesty and all but is there any reason your mom has to know? I don't mean to put you off but from stories Ive read parents tend to blow things out of proportion, in some cases what may be a fetish for you could be considered a mental sickness to them. Those are at least the extreme cases.

You definitely don't want to tell your mom. She will flip out over anything that is out of the ordinary! If you decide to wear around her you need to keep it a secret. Second, if you're going on long trips, you need a good quality diaper. A store brand or cheaper one will leak and then you will have to tell her!

She is no the kind of person to freak out i just want to know how to tell her that i like them and be able to wear them infront of her and on car trips

Default Re: Diaper Lover Help

Only you can decide what is truly best for you to do. But if I where you I would keep it to myself. If your wearing underneath your clothing what's the point of telling your mom.

Look at it this way telling your mom could go one of two ways. Very good or very bad. You have to ask yourself are you willing to take that risk.

I just dont what to be open about it and i want to know how i can go about it

- - - Updated - - -

I would just like to be able to not have to worry about her finding out some other way

I just dont what to be open about it and i want to know how i can go about it

- - - Updated - - -

I would just like to be able to not have to worry about her finding out some other way
    You asked for advice and we gave you some. You know your mom better than we do. Good luck with your decision, regardless of which way you play it. We're here if you need us.

Countdown

No parent wants to see their child wear diapers, especially not if it turns their child on. You passed that stage a long time ago, and to go back to it now would not only be, in their eyes, socially backward but also disturbing (pedophilia and incest may cross her mind) and disgusting (because of diapers' associations with pee and poop). She is almost certainly not going to react favorably to your desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    No parent wants to see their child wear diapers, especially not if it turns their child on. You passed that stage a long time ago, and to go back to it now would not only be, in their eyes, socially backward but also disturbing (pedophilia and incest may cross her mind) and disgusting (because of diapers' associations with pee and poop). She is almost certainly not going to react favorably to your desire.
    How does incest cross their minds? I've never heard of that when it comes to abdl stuff. I assume you know what incest is .