Thread: Hello All!

Default Hello All!

Hi all,
    I've been a member for a while, but have been away from the board and have fallen back into lurker status. I'm an active DL who wears on occasion, and have a wonderful girl in my life who knows and is supportive of this aspect of my life. I used to do a lot of writing when i was younger, and hope someday to get back to doing it. Looking forward to making new friends.

Welcome, Dan! What kind of stuff do do you write?

Welcome Daniel!

You sound like you practice the lifestyle with healthy regularity. Not binging, and not denying yourself. I am absolutely impressed!

AND, you are indeed one of the luckiest men to have a supportive and understanding woman in your life.

You do realize you are blessed, right?

So, welcome to the forum. If you're a writer like me, you'll have plenty of topics to contribute to with balanced advice.

If you've noticed my posting technique in writing on here, I space my lines out to retain interest in the reader and prevent information overload. Small doses add up to a better result, yeah?

Best wishes.