Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring anime season

Default Spring anime season

Well there seems to be quite a few anime fans here it seems, so I though I'd ask what everyone's thoughts on this season is and what they are watching.
    Personally I think It seems to be a pretty good one so far this season so much I've ended up watching many more shows than I expected.

So I wonder what's everyone else thoughts.

Also my list of what currently watching. http://puu.sh/2BWvn

Not excited very much. New Jewelpet is nice, but I think Twinkle/Tinkle is really going to be the height of the series. I guess I'm sort of interested in 'The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat' because I've been reading that manga.. but I'm getting the impression the manga will better for that one. I guess I wanna see how Azusa Azuki is in animation, she's so cute in the manga.

I'm pretty much obsessed with your princess-type characters with depth anyway.

I'm a little bit excited, since there is a new season from To aru kagaku no railgun finally. Besides this one, i'm rather interested in the last quarter this year.

But I'll read some reviews after some time and some friends are always giving me a lot of input from new one's. Although the last i've watched by recommendation...aku no hana (aired just now)... it's been okay, a great love story, but the drawin was kinda awkward; too hectic.

I'm mainly following OreImo Season 2 because I loved Season 1 of OreImo and hope that it's sequel can be as equally good, Railgun S because I begrudgingly want to believe that Railgun can get better than it's predecessor that I almost dropped due to certain circumstances, Crime Edge because it suckered me in with it's first episode and premise, UtaPri Season 2 because I loved season one and the bishies in it and Aiura because I need a short slice of life anime this season.

Those 5 are the main ones I'm planning on following any recommendations shall be taken under consideration

... a new season of Railgun?

*tosses desks at various walls* GIGGLEMUFFINZ SMASH.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post

Yeah and from the looks of things, it's more action oriented and it's gonna cross over into it's main story of the Index series with the new season, which is a plus for me since I luuuuuves mah plot :P

awww im sorry i read this and just had to reply to say how much this reminds me of hulk lol hulk smash lol.

- - - Updated - - -

awww im sorry i read this and just had to reply to say how much this reminds me of hulk lol hulk smash lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BraddyPoniTaku View Post
    Yeah and from the looks of things, it's more action oriented and it's gonna cross over into it's main story of the Index series with the new season, which is a plus for me since I luuuuuves mah plot :P
    ... personal opinion alert

I'm so sad now.

Seriously, I don't want to get on anyone who likes it, but I think what happened to Index is a real shame. I think it started out flying so high in the sky with potential and then the potential plane went crashing down to Earth, kabooming into the ground with a big boom and a big burst of flame and sniffles. To hear that they are even further just going to let Railgun just basically replace it makes me even more sad.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    That was the point, don't worry. ^_^

... personal opinion alert

I'm so sad now.

Seriously, I don't want to get on anyone who likes it, but I think what happened to Index is a real shame. I think it started out flying so high in the sky with potential and then the potential plane went crashing down to Earth, kabooming into the ground with a big boom and a big burst of flame and sniffles. To hear that they are even further just going to let Railgun just basically replace it makes me even more sad.
    It's not actually continuing on from where Index II left off, it's more that it's retreading Season 1's progress from Misaka's side of the story.

Even then, I think Index's main fault is that it's titular character is kind of a bland and annoying at some points loli who only does something plot related only when she *REALLY* feels like it. I'm still waiting for a spin-off with Accelerator and Last Order

Quote Originally Posted by BraddyPoniTaku View Post
    It's not actually continuing on from where Index II left off, it's more that it's retreading Season 1's progress from Misaka's side of the story.

Even then, I think Index's main fault is that it's titular character is kind of a bland and annoying at some points loli who only does something plot related only when she *REALLY* feels like it. I'm still waiting for a spin-off with Accelerator and Last Order
    While I think current Index's main fault is it let a boring tsundere who isn't even cute replace an actual cute loli as the main female of the series, while letting the rightful main interesting female character be switched to the series comic relief "butt monkey" and only used for plot when they feel like remembering who the series is actually titled after.

Oh gawsh, sorry. I can get a little frustrated with this series and don't like to think about it and the fact that Railgun got a second season is making me real sad. I'm sure some people like it the way it is now, but I'll always remember loving the first arc and then being so let down once it was over.