Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am new to this forum. I am urinary incontinent and wear diapers 24/7. Normally I use the Dry 24/7, however I have recently purchased some cloth prefolds from Rearz and I have really enjoyed using them and saving some money. I am also DL with a few AB tendencies. I look forward to meeting like minded people here at ADISC.

Hey ya musicalmoondog!

I've never tested cloth diapers myself, but it's good that you enjoy them somehow and you're saving money this way!

Maybe you'd also like us to tell us a little bit about your non-abdl interests? Are you into musicals, as your name suggests?
    Sadly, i've not seen that much, but one reason is also.... german one's are horrible in my opinion. I'd really like to see some broadway perfomance.

Anyway, have fun and welcome to ADISC!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to join in.

I'm sorry that you have to deal with incontinence, but I'm glad to read that you've come to terms with it and like diapers. We've all been led to believe that people that need diapers hate them, but that just isn't always the case.

Have fun!

Hi, musicalmoondog.

Welcome to the forum. You have a very innovative name and I like it! I am sorry to hear of your incontinence health issues. But these experiences help us to change and grow in life, right?

Well, while I've never tried cloth diapers before, they've been a curiosity to me. Feel free to poke around and contribute to the dozens and dozens of topics.