Thread: Training pants fetish?

Default Training pants fetish?

Ever since my fetish began when I was a small child, it has focused on training pants, Goodnites, and adult diapers instead of regular baby diapers. A commercial for one of these things on TV would be a massive turn-on, but one for baby diapers would have no effect. I'm not quite as picky nowadays, but has anyone else ever felt the same way? And the strange thing is I never even wore training pants as a child...
    Last edited by KimbaWolfNagihiko; 18-Apr-2013 at 04:36. Reason: added info

I love the feel of the ribbed training pants and would like to get a pair, but they're so expensive in my size.

I had a strong attraction to sexy ladies in training pants for many years, and still do from time to time. Though I too am not so picky anymore, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'm not quite as picky nowadays, but has anyone else ever felt the same way?
    Same way, as in attracted mainly to what I saw/experienced as a young child? Absolutely. I still am. In my case, it was a blend of cloth prefolds and Pampers. Training pants were not as big a thing in the 70's and early 80's as they are now, and disposable training pants weren't around at all.

Same here, to me they feel more diaper like than the adult branded diapers you get in stores even without the tapes. And when it comes to the opposite sex, I love seeing girls in them because they show off more of the female form than bulkier diapers.

I have an extreme attraction to the Gerber cloth training pants. They were the next step after diapers when I was little. I've told this story before, but when I started kindergarten, we were all taken to the bathroom at the same time. At one point, someone pointed to the smallest boy in our group, because he was still wearing Gerber training pants. One dear child started to make fun of him, but the boy explained that he was so little, that it was all he could fit into.

Oddly, everyone supported him. He actually became one of my best friends, and I can remember that I really wanted training pants just like his. I thought he was the luckiest boy ever. To this day, I still remember his name.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I have an extreme attraction to the Gerber cloth training pants. They were the next step after diapers when I was little. I've told this story before, but when I started kindergarten, we were all taken to the bathroom at the same time. At one point, someone pointed to the smallest boy in our group, because he was still wearing Gerber training pants. One dear child started to make fun of him, but the boy explained that he was so little, that it was all he could fit into.

Oddly, everyone supported him. He actually became one of my best friends, and I can remember that I really wanted training pants just like his. I thought he was the luckiest boy ever. To this day, I still remember his name.
    that's a cute story.

I like traditional UK training pants which are plastic pants with terry towelling inside - yummy!

Given the choice, I'd prefer to wear cloth training pants to diapers. It's not as strong of a preference as it once was, but when I was younger, almost all of my ABDL fantasies revolved around having "accidents" in my training pants. Of course, I'd be put back in diapers after too many accidents.

I really enjoy my Comco training pants (Absorbent Briefs). I wear them as my regular underwear. I'm
    afraid that I won't be able to buy any more of them as their website is offline and they don't answer their
    phone. My GF even has a pair that she wears at night during her period.